What the heck happened to USAA app?

Aviator72

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks USAA for finally getting the app back for W8! However it appears work still needed. Mobile Deposit would not recognize the front numbers on a check I wanted to deposit in spite of multiple tries with multiple light and background... Also appears you can't use Quick Logon if you are using Secure Log On for normal web access...
Ok, after deleting and reloading the app, on the third attempt I was able to enable the Quick Logon feature of the app! It's getting there...

Last edited:

The Spectacle

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The new app crashes for me on startup. Lumia 920 with Amber update and newest OS version. Anyone else having issues? What's USAA's app support Twitter account?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for taking so long to test it out.... When I updated the app on my 920, it would crash... After deleting it and reinstalling, it is working like a champ. Must have been an issue with settings not converting over correctly.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for taking so long to test it out.... When I updated the app on my 920, it would crash... After deleting it and reinstalling, it is working like a champ. Must have been an issue with settings not converting over correctly.

Most likely they did not develop for the upgrade scenario since they'd pulled the app from the store so long ago. They probably figured that no one - or not enough to worry about - was using it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss