The best TODO app

igorCool

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
TODO manager which do you use?

Choose between:
* Clearer (sync with GoogleTask, best interface)
* ClearNote (sync with Dropbox, Live Title)
* Zero (simple)
* Cloud list (free) (sync with skydrive, simple file format txt, multiline, no live title)

please help with the selection.

P.S.
Application need for doing purchases, with the ability to edit the list on your computer (and whatever changes were immediately on the phone)

mitixx

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Since when I moved to WP8 I used CleverToDo.
It's useful since it has the possibility to sync all the tasks online, you just need to create a free account on their site. Plus it's possible to access all your todo from any browser and then you can edit and create elements. The sync service is free, at least for now + I contacted the devs with some question and they had a good support: fast and nice.

Norbert Sabic

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Is there any TODO app which has both a metro/desktop interface and a WP8 so that I can sync between the two? I used Wunderlist before but it stopped syncing after they upgraded to version 2 and also it is not available in the WP store any more. So I am looking for a substitute.

And if you would suggest OneNote, then please also tell me how one can add due dates for tasks, because I just couldn't figure it out :(

Last edited:

Andrew Milne

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I really wish that Trello would develop a windows phone app. I like their website, and I used to use the iPhone app a lot. Its great. Really want them to build for Windows phone. They have an app for Windows 8 already.

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
I have been using CleverToDo, for all the points mentioned and also it seems to handle recurring tasks the best.

I just wish wish there was an easier way to mark a task completed, without going through two screens.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
I use the Task function in my work outlook account. Works very well with WP8
Sent from my Blue AT&T 8x using Board Xpress

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
My things pro is great, not sure if it syncs with anything thou
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Mostess

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
For me the best todo app is 2Day,
It can synchronise with Toodledo (i'm using this everyday) and Exchange.
I can also add Task by using voice command from the home menu of my phone.

I discover 2Day on Toodledo third party tools for Windows Phone, and since that day I can't work without 2Day.
I've also tried Viperal Tasks, CleverTodo, Tasks, and i kept 2Day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo