8x......yeah, that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
The HTC 8X seems to be kicking the 920's at least on these forums. All people seem to do is complain about the Nokia while the 8X seems to be a rock solid, dependable, non overheating, good batt life device. Oh well, you prolly shoulda got the 8X.
Sent from my Blue AT&T 8x using Board Xpress

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The HTC 8X seems to be kicking the 920's at least on these forums. All people seem to do is complain about the Nokia while the 8X seems to be a rock solid, dependable, non overheating, good batt life device. Oh well, you prolly shoulda got the 8X.
Sent from my Blue AT&T 8x using Board Xpress

You obviously didnt have an 8X from launch - these forums were full of complaints - rebooting - sim errors - overheating - battery draining - poor customer service from HTC. Think i was posting on here every day with a different issue at one point. Finally got a replacement sent out after having a month with a useless phone and plenty of emails and phone calls to different levels of HTC. Ironically it was the day after portico dropped and sorted out all my issues on my phone.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
You obviously didnt have an 8X from launch - these forums were full of complaints - rebooting - sim errors - overheating - battery draining - poor customer service from HTC. Think i was posting on here every day with a different issue at one point. Finally got a replacement sent out after having a month with a useless phone and plenty of emails and phone calls to different levels of HTC. Ironically it was the day after portico dropped and sorted out all my issues on my phone.
I've had my 8x since day 1. No problems.
Sent from my AT&T 8x using Board Express

sravanv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 8x since day 1. No problems.
Sent from my AT&T 8x using Board Express

I purchased an 8x the day it got released and was ecstatic until I ran into the aforementioned problems (rebooting, overheating, battery drain, discolored corners, bluetooth sound issues, and bleeding light from the bottom).

I was contemplating switching the device but it seemed that these issues were either HTC related or 8x related and were very common. I was so frustrated that I switched it for a Lumia 810. Haven't had a single issue since.

You might want to do a bit more research. Honestly, the only benefits I see of an 8x over a Lumia 920 is that it's lighter.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
You might want to do a bit more research. Honestly, the only benefits I see of an 8x over a Lumia 920 is that it's lighter.

Research???? for what?? I checked out the 920 and the 8x several times before I purchased the 8x, I have had ZERO issues with it and all of the whining about the vast number of malfunctions with the 920 have made me even more certain that I bought the right phone. Honestly, what you see and I see are much different.

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I too have had an 8x from day one and have had no problems. The phone is flawless (with the os and hardware it has). However I do know that there have been numerous complaints, as with the 920. In my opinion they are equal in complaints as well as praise. Its the luck of the draw my friends. No need to bicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss