Nokia VS the world .. ?? Time to close the app gap.

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
First of all I know the title is bad, but its the only thing I could think of.

So .. Most of you know that what makes Nokia a NOKIA is the apps they provide and the some other exclusive apps. I think its time for developers/ Microsoft to start supporting other phones because its not nokia alone in the game, I'm sure most of you went to Nokia for the apps they have. I'm not saying that Nokia should give up their own apps for free to other phones, but there must be something to be done to make the rest of the apps available to other devices.
I'm just speaking my mind here, nothing personal.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I love and hate Nokia in this respect. Their exclusive apps show a true willingness to push Windows Phone forward, but it also leads to the ridiculous fragmentation that I hated with Android.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the title is bad, as I think that Nokia is doing very good for WP platform ... maybe you own HTC phone :), but do not worry, others will get them just a little later, so Nokia give just a little advantage for their own Lumia customers and all Lumia users love it :)

- Mirror's Edge is available for everyone now
- PhotoBeamer is available for everyone now (only for WP platform - a nice advantage for all WP users)
- Drive+ beta is available for everyone now (a such great offline navigation is available ONLY for WP platform - a great advantage for all WP users)

- CD Sonic is a new free exclusive for Lumia users
- Sega Super Monkey Ball 2 is a new free exclusive for Lumia users

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
HTC & Samsung spend huge amounts on software for android, and %&*( all on WP, yet you are moaning about Nokia?

Nokia want your money, HTC & Samsung are just fulfilling a contract to Microsoft.

There is no fragmentation on WP,, just timed exclusives. You get everything in the end. Everyone benefits from Nokia, yet you get just a phone from elsewhere.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo