App that tells battery usage of each app

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I can't remember the number of times Android has been mocked on this forum for poor battery management. Karma really is a *****. The Lumia 920 suffers from bigger battery drain than any Android phone I've owned before. Around 2-3% per hour overnight. There needs to be an app that tells us how much battery each app has used. Battery drain WAS a problem on Android, but this feature really helped nail it down.

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I can't remember the number of times Android has been mocked on this forum for poor battery management. Karma really is a *****. The Lumia 920 suffers from bigger battery drain than any Android phone I've owned before. Around 2-3% per hour overnight. There needs to be an app that tells us how much battery each app has used. Battery drain WAS a problem on Android, but this feature really helped nail it down.

Go into Settings->Applications->Background Tasks and lock out apps one by one until you find the one thats eating the battery. Half of the apps in there I wonder why they would possibly need to run in the background, I mean, what exactly does City Lens need to do when I don't have it running...

-E

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234