Best Siri App for Windows Phone

Spencer Prince

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Okay so we all want to be on iPhone and Androids when it comes to a Siri app but lets face it, Microsoft TellMe is crap. I've tried Ask Ziggy which was nice but I'd rather have the phone respond to me and have a conversation with me like I'd like. I also tried out another app called ALEX but it was not up to my standards. I did happen to find another app called SpeakToIt or as titled in the Store "Assistant". It is this best app I have seen so far. It's genuinely the best Siri app I have seen for Windows Phone as I'm currently using it on my HTC Windows Phone 8X on T-Mobile's 4G Network, Now Faster and More Dependable. The app actually gets to learn you. I thought it was weird and awesome that Sam... or I named her Windows actually had a conversation with me. I rated the app a 5 out of 5 because its great. You can download that app now at Speaktoit - Your Personal Assistant and take advantage of this great app. If your face issues, just uninstall it and re-install it. The app gets to learn you so be patient but essentially she's a beast... or he if you want make it that.

Here's a direct link if you're using your Windows Phone. Assistant | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Last edited:

Spencer Prince

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Its just simple, I need something that's gonna wow me. I mean don't get me wrong TellMe is nice but it only does the Basics. Too Basic I might add.

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, but I think this app has a long way to go before I'll consider it. The auto usage of google search is very annoying. It refuses to use bing search, is a smartass, and does very little to be actually helpful. It's almost as if it misunderstands me on purpose. If this is the best... I'd rather just poke at the screen myself. Sorry, but 1/5. In fact for my hands free needs, the built in voice recognition works for me.

Spencer Prince

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Well yes Simplicity but what Microsoft's Windows Phone motto??? Putting People First, then need to be the beast in this market. Here it is Apple and Google are dominating because Microsoft failed with WP7 and surely the release WP8 to clean up their mess but clearly there isn't too many vast improvements. Sure WP8 looks nice; and I'm not bashing it because I'm a BIG Microsoft fan but Put Us First as you've emphasized. Release apps that we've asked for... Don't abandon your project. Keep it fed and healthy, give us something we want. Personality and that how the Idea Windows Phone should be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte