iKamasutra

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone notice the developer stopped publishing the original app and published a new one (new one is not really new, same exact version) so people have to pay for it again? I noticed because I just got my new Lumia 920 and went to download it (coming from HTC Arrive). Now that I pay attention to it it is listed under a different developer. I wonder if the company was sold or something like that.

And now it costs $2.99 instead of $0.99.

Original: iKamasutra | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

New one: iKamasutra - Sex positions | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

No way I am buying it again. I guess I'll take it as a loss and move on with my life. That is one of the reasons I hate relying on a freaking store. Now I have now way of getting an app that I already paid for. Yes, I know it is only $0.99 but it is the principle. I miss the Windows Mobile days and being able to save the cabs for my apps. :winktongue:

Last edited:

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I didnt know this, but if your phone has a slot for a memory card, there is an option to download and install manually. not sure if it would work still

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't have one for my 8x either, I now know not to delete the app, it sucks because I just broke my screen, and I might have to get a replacement phone...even tho I have $5 on store credit, im not spending it on something that I have already purchased

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't have one for my 8x either, I now know not to delete the app, it sucks because I just broke my screen, and I might have to get a replacement phone...even tho I have $5 on store credit, im not spending it on something that I have already purchased

Ouch. Sorry about your phone. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium