Help us to get Path on Windows Phone

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Path is a mobile social networking

if you want path become available on windows phone simply go to this path site and send the form ->>> Path request form click here
the form should be moreless filled as shown on the attachment

my local forum has sent 50s emails yesterday, and they changed their respond. they used to say that they have few request on Path for windows phone, so they dont plan to build Path for windows phone. But now they say they get some emails recently and they are recording it to system, and once it reaches the Path demand they'll make the app eventually.

we dont wanna go with petition as it seems not effective. they record eventually once you email, and they also reply all the emails. you can email more than once if you want
i know path was rumored on working but they emailed me that they have no plans yet except the demand meets the path requirements

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

endacrowley

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Got a reply instantly:

Path
MAR 03, 2013 | 01:45AM UTC
Hi Enda, Thanks so much for your inquiry about Path on Windows Phone. We'd love to have Path on as many platforms as possible over time. Windows Phone in particular is one that quite a few people have been emailing us about. I'm going to record your request into our system and we'll let you know if a version becomes available in the future.

Thanks again for your email!

Path | service@path.com
For your reference this is Case #: 130500

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
yess

Got a reply instantly:

Path
MAR 03, 2013 | 01:45AM UTC
Hi Enda, Thanks so much for your inquiry about Path on Windows Phone. We'd love to have Path on as many platforms as possible over time. Windows Phone in particular is one that quite a few people have been emailing us about. I'm going to record your request into our system and we'll let you know if a version becomes available in the future.

Thanks again for your email!

Path | service@path.com
For your reference this is Case #: 130500
well, thats the exact answer that i got as well. but my local forum member got a different one. we should email more until they actually notice i guess lol

anyways, thanks to everyone !

danjah

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Already sent them a couple of mails, the last one two weeks ago. I'm also dropping by their blog weekly, just to get some Windows Phone 8 showing up in their visitor stats - and to look for any potential news..

mr_808

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just emailed them a few seconds ago and was going to create a new forum post to encourage others to do the same. Thanks for the post!

(FYI they sent me an instant reply as well.)

JayMike Willingham

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I put my request in as well. C'mon WP users lets get this done!!
Tired of Windows Phone being treated like the third wheel...tired of seeing "Available on Apple Store and Google Play"....

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
was introduced to Path by a friend today (who doesn't know about WP of course) and then I went to the store only to be disappointed. somehow this old thread was revived today too!
sent in my request and got a similar auto-reply.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb