Your Favorite Tower Defense Game

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree that Plants vs. Zombies is the best that I've played. I haven't tried it on anything other than my PC though, so I'm not sure how it is with touch controls. I would imagine it's a little tough on smaller devices, and I might even have issues with it on my 920.

Just looked it up on the WP site, and for $5, I can't say I'm a fan. If the game goes on sale for $299, I'll jump on it, but I got it for my PC for $4.99, so I can't say I care to pay the same price for the game a second time.

rgba32bit

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Liking geodefense swarm right now really liked castlemine & delanar:td. Delanar:td would be a lot better if there was a paid non-ad version.

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I've played probably at least 25+ tower defense games. Myth Defense is my favorite because of the RPG elements in it. You'll get stronger the more you play and upgrade your towers.

Last edited:

Aggemam

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I agree that Plants vs. Zombies is the best that I've played. I haven't tried it on anything other than my PC though, so I'm not sure how it is with touch controls. I would imagine it's a little tough on smaller devices, and I might even have issues with it on my 920.

It runs great on my l920. It's my favorite td game. Must have completed it 20+ times. Actually I prefer touch controls over mouse, for this particular game. It's much faster to get the sun points.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99