Leak from AnonTechLeaks of Instagram most likely FAKE!

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Based on the images AnonTechLeaks has posted on his Twitter, they make look real, but really they aren't and can be done easily.

By using this code: "javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0" you can edit any webpage and make it how you want. On Chrome just press Ctrl Shift and J and paste it in, press Enter and you can edit the webpage however you like.

Sorry to say folks, but it's most likely a fake.

Last edited:

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Re: Leak from AnonTechLeaks of Instagram FAKE!

Showing how something can be faked versus proving it was are two different things though. They're not logically equivalent, yet you're suggesting they are. I'm skeptical but this is not evidence that those images are faked.

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site

Also because he just made his Twitter account makes me even more skeptical. He doesn't have any past truths like @evleaks.

Oh and just stumbled across Snapchat in the Windows Phone Store. ;)

3443.PNG

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I think it has some truth to it. More towards the real racing 3 and temple run 2. Not really sure about the isntagram.

Fake or not, the platform desperately needs these apps.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site

People are so hungry for Instagram that they will believe anything to give them hope that the app will soon arrive.

For me the things that lead me to believe that this guy is a fraud are:

-The twitter account is new and hasn't proven anything yet.
-When the original screenshot came out it said "Android" and people began to call him out for being a fake. All of a sudden the guy manages to get an "updated" screenshot that says "Windows Phone" instead.

I think it's someone who found the general template for the Windows Phone store and is now having fun trolling WP fans.

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Although his twitter account is new, and of course we should take things with a grain of salt, people do start from somewhere right? We can't completely deny that it is possible, and also can't completely accept that it is true. It is what it is.

hamzie11

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site

-When the original screenshot came out it said "Android" and people began to call him out for being a fake. All of a sudden the guy manages to get an "updated" screenshot that says "Windows Phone" instead.

you convinced me with that line :(
sigh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss