WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

forawes

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi all
On Jan 22, 2014 i updated Lumia820 to Update 3 of WP8. Before this update the notifications for WhatsApp was working fine. However, after the Update 3 the notification are not coming for WhatsApp. Ever time i need to open WhatsApp to check for any new massages.
Can any body help to resolve?
Thanks

Irfan Ratani

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to change the notification sound for whatsapp? Its always set to alert 5 on my Lumia 920. Even changing the ringtone for new text and IM in ringtones and sounds doesn't do anything.

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
i didn't used to on other platforms, but since i am now on WP, i have been using it nearly everyday, so thought i would pay my way, after all its a pittance.

but I never even asked me to pay, it just renewed itself automatically, I wasn't to expire until the end of February, now it's February next year😁, I don't mind paying for apps, I have bought loads

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
same here, it never asked me too, but i felt better paying as i was using it a lot, am just saying.

but I never even asked me to pay, it just renewed itself automatically, I wasn't to expire until the end of February, now it's February next year��, I don't mind paying for apps, I have bought loads

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
but I never even asked me to pay, it just renewed itself automatically, I wasn't to expire until the end of February, now it's February next year😁, I don't mind paying for apps, I have bought loads

happened to me too. It was extended by a year exactly one month before it was set to expire. Although, I did pay for 1 year of whatsapp service last year. I would have paid this time as well, but now its extended for a year, so....

Sumukh Phalle1992

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
It automatically exits when loading images in my Lumia 620. Also notifications aren't shows properly, takes too long time. It takes too long time to open while launch. Please fix auto exit issue.

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
It automatically exits when loading images in my Lumia 620. Also notifications aren't shows properly, takes too long time. It takes too long time to open while launch. Please fix auto exit issue.

Auto Exit = Crashed

Im starting to think the whatsapp team don't have the skill to fix the crashing bug that plagues many people when doing anything with images

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
i got the error "There seems to be a problem with push notifications on ur phone..please reboot ur phone"! This error used to come during the earlier versions of whatsapp but completely stopped since and whatsapp has been working perfectly! But i got the same error twice today in the same day!! :( Anyone else experiencing the same issue guys? Please reply :)

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
i got the error "There seems to be a problem with push notifications on ur phone..please reboot ur phone"! This error used to come during the earlier versions of whatsapp but completely stopped since and whatsapp has been working perfectly! But i got the same error twice today in the same day!! :( Anyone else experiencing the same issue guys? Please reply :)

Yes me too ... :p

PxuLL

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Why do my photos keep getting stretched through Whatsapp my cameras Aspect Ratio is set to default at 16:9 but still stretches my photos!

Someone help!

dakshim

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Is there anyway to Password protect whatsapp...(apart from using Kid's corner)
If no, Please whatsapp team add this option , Some users really need an independent Password protection for Whatsapp.

Like Moliplayer pro and other app like Good Explorer have provided. see image for reference

931dc198-c385-4ec1-9300-e66f7c23932b.png

vaay3

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Disable whatapp media storage

Hi,

With latest update (may be couple of months back), whatapp has started storing media received in Photos.
Anybody knows How to disable it ? Feature really annoying as everything I receive gets stored under photos/albumbs/whatapp... its eating up my storage.

I got lumia 820 on WP8 with black update.

Thanks.

~Vaay 3

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Disable whatapp media storage

With latest update (may be couple of months back), whatapp has started storing media received in Photos.
Anybody knows How to disable it ? Feature really annoying as everything I receive gets stored under photos/albumbs/whatapp... its eating up my storage.

I got lumia 820 on WP8 with black update.

As of now, not possible. You will have to delete the media yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon