WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayern_tig

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Bet they're too busy trying to fix a lone bug on the android version. :eck:

Symbian version of WhatsApp got two updates in a span of two-three weeks. :angry:

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I want to use Whatsapp on my Nokia Lumia 521, but I don't plan on putting the SIM card or activating my phone on the T-Mobile network. Will I stil be able to download and use Whatsapp?

Also I already have an iPhone 5. Can I somehow sync the Whatsapp accounts on my iPhone and my Nokia Lumia 521?

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
WhatsApp actually works for me before I enter my SIM PIN, so I guess it's SIM card independent, yes. But unfortunately you have to put it in to get your activation code, so I'd say you have no choice.

Ural Kemal Kavraal

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I found the solution for who has notification problems. Last week I couldn't have notifications or I had delayed notifications.(Whatsapp, Viber etc.) But now it works!
First you need to hard reset your phone(settings--> about phone ---> reset phone)
And you need to sign up for new outlook account. Because push notification works with your outlook account. Some how your account is not working.
After reset your phone you need to sign in with your new account. Now you'll see your notifications back! :))

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I found the solution for who has notification problems. Last week I couldn't have notifications or I had delayed notifications.(Whatsapp, Viber etc.) But now it works!
First you need to hard reset your phone(settings--> about phone ---> reset phone)
And you need to sign up for new outlook account. Because push notification works with your outlook account. Some how your account is not working.
After reset your phone you need to sign in with your new account. Now you'll see your notifications back! :))

Troll

Abhishek Upadhyay

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
i found the solution for who has notification problems. Last week i couldn't have notifications or i had delayed notifications.(whatsapp, viber etc.) but now it works!
and you need to sign up for new outlook account. Because push notification works with your outlook account. Some how your account is not working.

k..

ayeitsjen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Pictures from a convo on whatsapp turns black when I open them!

Everything was fine on whatsapp until yesterday, when I opened an old picture from the whatsapp convo with a friend, it appeared completely black! The picture still shows on the small icon in the "view all media" part of the whatsapp convo, however it's just black when I open to view the picture. Also, I've sent this friend more pictures last night, and when I open to view the picture in "view all media", it's fine! Holy **** man, I have like more than 400 pictures with this friend, and I don't want to lose these pictures. So what should I do to view those old pics again? Ahh please help me guys!

The picture looks like this when it's opened by the way: https://mail-attachment.googleuserc...n be viewed and it's all perfectly normal tho

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Its really annoying, lately whatsapp gets so much on nerves, massege comes but notification comes after few hours again and again.. I really hope update comes soon, i hope update includes multiple pictures sent on whatsapp at the same time.. And i really hope gdr2 gives devs an option to let them use sending exiting video from phone on apps.. Whatsapp plz be fast and release it allready plzz

jeffinthomas1

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I am so annoyed with whatsapp not sending notifications or sending it hours later after a message arrives. I don't ask for new functionality just make the ones you have run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss