WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidhin Krishna

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I really wish if the Developers could update Whatsapp similar to iOS or Android...
Some serious cons here on WhatsApp for Windows Phone... are..
1)There is no possibility to neither send nor receive audio or video files :unhappy:
2)The background can never be changed. :unhappy:
3)There is no customising of notification sounds :unhappysweat:

These needs to be badly updated here...........
hope we can find these updates coming really soon

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I really wish if the Developers could update Whatsapp similar to iOS or Android...
Some serious cons here on WhatsApp for Windows Phone... are..
1)There is no possibility to neither send nor receive audio or video files :unhappy:
2)The background can never be changed. :unhappy:
3)There is no customising of notification sounds :unhappysweat:

These needs to be badly updated here...........
hope we can find these updates coming really soon

1. That is a limitation of the OS currently, hopefully this gets sorted with 8.1
2. That's the Whatsapp dev team's fault.
3. This wasn't possible until GDR3, it should hopefully be included in a update soon.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Upcoming new features for WhatsApp on Windows Phone leaked | Windows Phone Central

New_WhatsApp.jpg

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Guys..observed any noticeable changes apart from pinning contacts to the homescreen?? :)

When forwarding a message now it opens your active chats first instead of all favourites, refreshing your favourites is now done from the options when on your favourites list and you can change the font size

kivancio

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Still I can't lock Whatsapp's orientation. (I'm on GDR3) I wonder if that is possible ? or do I have to use the switch in general settings ?

vishj05

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
After installing new update, I am not able to view any group chat.
I get the new group chat notification but on opening the group chat, its empty..
Has anybody else observed this??

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
when recording an audio attachment (via paperclip, not holding) that when your phone screen times out and you are still recording, it corrupts the file and invariably i have to start message again

GDR3 920

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hope they include the customisation of background in chats..and also different colours for different people in group chat...in the coming update!! And also..the smileys when entered should be the custom whatsapp smileys while typing..but they get changed to the windows phone 8 keyboard emojis..hope they resolve this too! But overall..a nice update.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss