WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariam710

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
hi! I have a lumia 710 and ive been using whatsapp on it since quite a few months. however a few days ago i re installed it because it wasnt connecting. since then all it has been doing is get stuck on creating favorites. ive tried re installing it many times but to no use. pls help !! i need whatsapp badly, all my college assignment groups are on it.

niel27

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
1 small request: why can't toast notifications be turned OFF with live tile and lock screen notifications ON.

I do not want to keep muting each group chat.

PS. Option to turn OFF time stamp is also not there

Rowan2013

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
After the updates my Lumia 820 doesn't show any notifications. The live tile doesn't work, no toast notifications. I have to manually open what's app periodically to check for a notification. It used to work perfectly. I've done everything I can think of i.e. uninstalling, rebooting, installing. Anyone have any more ideas?

Thanks in advance

Same problem (got nokia 520). Looks like one of their updates has made it completely busted. Really annoying.

devlam

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Auto backup photo's not working

When i save a photo received in the latest whatsapp then this photo isn't backupped to skydrive while the feature is turned on in the wp settings.
In earlier versions this worked fine. Don't know from which version this isn't working anymore

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Auto backup photo's not working

why on earth can't they allow the audio in the background, i have several long audio recordings a day to listen to via whatsapp and am limited to staying on that screen listening to them, i cant change away and multitask!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo