WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
if i got a pictures from my friends, my whatsapp automatically save that image to phone.
Can I disable that features? and save picture manually?
Thanks!

*Lumia 920
*Whatsapp Ver.2.11.344

Saurabh Vatsa

May 19, 2013
Visit site
if i got a pictures from my friends, my whatsapp automatically save that image to phone.
Can I disable that features? and save picture manually?
Thanks!

*Lumia 920
*Whatsapp Ver.2.11.344

That is a missing feature that was available in prev versions bt not anymore.. So u dont hav the option to choose this... May b future update will bring this option.. (Fingrs crossed).. 😊

anadi1984

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Aaah What?? It is saved automatically in the folder WhatsApp..

what? There seems to be no whatsapp folder on my phone. There is no way to save the videos. The videos don't save automatically. Pics received through whatsapp are saved in saved pictures album on my lumia 800

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
what? There seems to be no whatsapp folder on my phone. There is no way to save the videos. The videos don't save automatically. Pics received through whatsapp are saved in saved pictures album on my lumia 800

sorry I was talking about WP8 on my Lumia 620, donno about WP7.x Version of WhatsApp :p

Bibhash Das Wary

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
My whatsapp shows '' creating favorites'' and stops right there after I install it on 820.
Already installed for 5 times.
What could be the problem?

PS: Net connection is fine. Other applications are running awesome.

enchanting peach

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Greetings admin and whatsapp users ...
My question is if i send an audio to someone im chatting ... then after sending .. delete my whatsapp app ...
would the latter will still be able to receive and hear the audio i sent ?

much appreciated reply
its more of a goodbye audio for someone
so.... :( ... thank you

Saurabh Vatsa

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Greetings admin and whatsapp users ...
My question is if i send an audio to someone im chatting ... then after sending .. delete my whatsapp app ...
would the latter will still be able to receive and hear the audio i sent ?

much appreciated reply
its more of a goodbye audio for someone
so.... :( ... thank you

yes.. They will receive ur content once it is successfully sent... No matter u delete ur whatsapp after that.. :)

TheDrypa

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Why in Gods name did they remove the feature to NOT automatically download media! I don't want all these stupid pictures and videos to be automatically downloaded on my 3g! I only have so much Mb I can use every month, so this is absolutely infuriating to me. I remember them doing the same **** on android. Does anyone have some kind of fix, so media won't be downloaded while I'm on my 3g?

Before the last update everything was fine, how can they **** up so badly?

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Dear all,
I want ask something that very annoying on my whatsapp lately. I always got this notification :

fr98.png

My signal strength is full (3G /H+) and sometime I use Wifi. I got this notification about 5 times a day and have to reboot my phone continually.
This is an internet connection problem or is there another problem?

*Lumia 920
*Whatsapp Ver.2.11.344

balouchi200

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
After the updates my Lumia 820 doesn't show any notifications. The live tile doesn't work, no toast notifications. I have to manually open what's app periodically to check for a notification. It used to work perfectly. I've done everything I can think of i.e. uninstalling, rebooting, installing. Anyone have any more ideas?

Thanks in advance

I have same issues with lumia 920.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Dear all,
I want ask something that very annoying on my whatsapp lately. I always got this notification :

View attachment 53003

My signal strength is full (3G /H+) and sometime I use Wifi. I got this notification about 5 times a day and have to reboot my phone continually.
This is an internet connection problem or is there another problem?

*Lumia 920
*Whatsapp Ver.2.11.344

Have been seeing this for quite a long time. But I decided to ignore it. Whatspp continue to work well though. Not sure why this message popup most of the time even I'm having good connection like Wifi. Something which Android version is much better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb