WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Pls give me a mind break, feedback is not meant to be done in the comments section of the store. Feedback is done via email.

For those who are saying Whatsapp will only update once Windows Phone 8.1 is out, wrong, that is nonsense bull****. Just wait a little bit, update should come later today. The last I know (yesterday) is there was some change being made in the way the app handles files (A little bug allowed to send any file with any extension when attaching audio)

This sounds good now. Anyway thanks for the news VictorGR. Hope it comes today.

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Pls give me a mind break, feedback is not meant to be done in the comments section of the store. Feedback is done via email.

For those who are saying Whatsapp will only update once Windows Phone 8.1 is out, wrong, that is nonsense bull****. Just wait a little bit, update should come later today. The last I know (yesterday) is there was some change being made in the way the app handles files (A little bug allowed to send any file with any extension when attaching audio)

😍😍💃💃

judemanutd

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site

so we can finally send audio files?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I think Whatsapp will get updated after a month or 2. :) A few days back Danniel mentioned that they are struggling ironing the bugs out. I don't think its coming anytime soon.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else noticed that when playing back voice clips in Whatsapp it uses the "in-call" volume control, and not the media/app volume control like one would think it would? Linked to the hissing sound while a conversation is open perhaps?

himanshushirodkar

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else noticed that when playing back voice clips in Whatsapp it uses the "in-call" volume control, and not the media/app volume control like one would think it would? Linked to the hissing sound while a conversation is open perhaps?

My friend... WhatsApp is still not compatible with WP 8.1... and it will get compatible by the end of this year if those idiots do release an update... otherwise please wait till 2015

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I like your choice of words... "if" instead of "when". :)

Who knows.. they might pull a Kik and just abandon the platform altogether leaving a PoS behind.

himanshushirodkar

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I like your choice of words... "if" instead of "when". :)

Who knows.. they might pull a Kik and just abandon the platform altogether leaving a PoS behind.

Nah... that won't happen... because Microsoft won't allow it to... in my personal opinion kik wasn't anything great... WhatsApp has a large user base... so they won't abandon the platform... hell they still haven't abandoned Symbian!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium