WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustavo Pereira

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Beta is way too buggy for us to hope that there is any update coming soon. We all know that they are having a hard time fixing crash problems, so give it at least 1 or 2 months.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Beta is way too buggy for us to hope that there is any update coming soon. We all know that they are having a hard time fixing crash problems, so give it at least 1 or 2 months.
4 months wasn't that enough? You have beta version with all features, we all have the old scrap version of whatsapp so its easy for you to say to wait for 1-2 months more. 😢

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
4 months wasn't that enough? You have beta version with all features, we all have the old scrap version of whatsapp so its easy for you to say to wait for 1-2 months more. ��

All he said is that based on his opinion of the current state of the beta he thinks it'll take at least another 1 or 2 months.....

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I can't understand what they are doing. Give us the features after a year no issues at least provide a useable app first...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Amran Nagal

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
There is no update, there will be no update.
When there is an update Daniel/Sam/Rich will make a post about it and we'll get to know.
Weekend is coming, go out and have fun.

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
The truth is there wont be any update, forget about it till wp 8.1 launch. it is too buggy, as beta testers have pointed out. Maybe they have done some irreversible things when they were developing whatsapp, maybe they have just lost the source code who knows. Skype is getting better and better day-by-day. It supports both voice and video calls, texting and group chats will be freely offered soon. Microsoft should keep on developing skype. It works flawlessly on all platforms. so FORGET about the damn whatsapp update. I am pretty sure VictorGR is a pure troll, nothing more!

Everton Lagemann

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, yesterday whatsapp team replied me by email (a long email - in brazillian portuguese, don't ask me why) and in another words they said that although they're working on a whatsapp update for WP they don't have the slightest idea of a date for this update.

Honestly, I give up! Whatsapp on WP sucks and it wont get any better any time soon. It's a shame, but it's true.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Well, yesterday whatsapp team replied me by email (a long email - in brazillian portuguese, don't ask me why) and in another words they said that although they're working on a whatsapp update for WP they don't have the slightest idea of a date for this update.

Honestly, I give up! Whatsapp on WP sucks and it wont get any better any time soon. It's a shame, but it's true.

that's true. if they are making it so much late, what the hell of that update? they must have brought it in smaller packages rather that one big update this late.
i have already started using other apps. and i am sure, many of us also doing the same.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
that's true. if they are making it so much late, what the hell of that update? they must have brought it in smaller packages rather that one big update this late.
i have already started using other apps. and i am sure, many of us also doing the same.
Hike! ;) and fb messenger

anon(5718954)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So, VictorGR, is the update coming today?

The bug you were talking about, the one that's supposedly responsible for the delay, can you name the steps to reproduce it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss