WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(5718954)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Even asha has got last seen feature update around 2 months ago.
When the hell will we get ��
Very well, but repeating the same questions over and over again won't get us anywhere. Obviously we can't answer you that question. If you want an answer you should direct your inquiry to WhatsApp support.

What I'd like to know is: Can VictorGR provide any details about this bug that could back up his claim? That would make him a lot more trustworthy, because up until now, he has been spreading nothing but hot air.

Amran Nagal

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
So you're telling me that everyone on this thread are flipping about an Update from a source that has no proof? ( victorGR )
Way to go guys. :')

Akhilesh Bhambhani

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I guess tha Victor GR is just playing around..he keeps postponing dates I dont think an update is due this week.
Unless we see an article on WPC its NOT true. He still has few hours to prove he was right the day has just started in Mountain view almost got 12-15 hours.
even though we know nothing is gonna happen. If it does then great :)

Ups_2013

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I have to admit;
Seeing all you guys here waiting for the update makes me feel better.

Not just feeling with companies but also at least being able to read something about whatsapp update

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I have to admit;
Seeing all you guys here waiting for the update makes me feel better.

Not just feeling with companies but also at least being able to read something about whatsapp update

Welcome mate!! Share pain+pleasures over here.. Have great time.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Victor GR & Slice313 were just speaking out of the blue without any solid proof, or Victor GR colleague was just trolling him. I'm sure WPCentral folks would have their own sources so until they speak up I'm not taking any crap from anyone.

Kimi Alin

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I just want to make sure what actual additions are coming in the next whatsapp update (aka additions that are present in the current beta build)

-Individual notification sounds for both one-to-one conversations and group messages
-Background possibility for each chats?
-Possibility to put oneself to state where one's contacts cannot see if one are online or not.

Are these correct and is there anything else to add?

himanshushirodkar

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I just want to make sure what actual additions are coming in the next whatsapp update (aka additions that are present in the current beta build)

-Individual notification sounds for both one-to-one conversations and group messages
-Background possibility for each chats?
-Possibility to put oneself to state where one's contacts cannot see if one are online or not.

Are these correct and is there anything else to add?

Albums Bug Fix, Notifications Fix, Compatibility with Windows Phone 8.1, Mostly the new Social Share API(not very sure about this), also possibly the ability to send Videos and Audio files as the API for Music and Videos(not very sure about this) has changed

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Albums Bug Fix, Notifications Fix, Compatibility with Windows Phone 8.1, Mostly the new Social Share API(not very sure about this), also possibly the ability to send Videos and Audio files as the API for Music and Videos(not very sure about this) has changed

I dont think it is compatible with Windows Phone 8.1. Because the beta testers in this thread have reported that it isnt. And on a side note,so Victor GR's news is just a hoax right? :( I got very excited unnecessarily. Sick and tired of waiting for this update. :(

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Well, that's what a lot of people do actually. It's rather reasonable.

Hating an OS just cause of one app. Then i should say cause of lag during playing games on android everyone should stop using android. Getting angry is understandable but hating the complete OS just cause of an app is not at all acceptable. Whatsapp is not updating it's their developers mistake. Anyways no hard feelings.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb