WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan May

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I used WP beta on 7.8 too 1-2 month ago and I got daily updates like on wp8.1

I think because they can do much more with 7.8. And now on wp 8.1 they had to unpublish it because they couldn't get it to work.
Me personally i think they wanted to update whatsapp a long time ago to be "complete" like on iOS and Android but they just could not do it.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, when will the official app be back?? My friend who just switched from Android need the app badly. And this left a very bad impression of Windows Phone. If it is about bugs, why can't Whatsapp just released a newer version with bugs patched. Unless the app is going with a massive overhaul? Regardless, why the need to take down the app completely, without any updates of when it will be available again?

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
2.11.500 will be the version that will come to the store it seems. :p

@harryaro7:

not on the same date.

v476 on 21 st may
v478 on 22 nd may.

only there are a few hours between two updates.

@yashshah7197: IAll of these when the whatsapp has been removed from the store on Friday, I thought that whatsapp v500 can be the number of the final version. :)
Here we go! :p

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Beta updated to 2.11.478 second update of the day...

Good to see that they're working hard on the app :) More than all the features I really hope that the new update fixes the battery drain issue! Because WhatsApp srsly just sucks the battery! The battery drain right now is just too high

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Why all the love for WhatsApp? How is it better then Viber for example? I'm asking because I don't really know WhatsApp all that good.

All the people in this thread care about WA so much because all our friends and family use WA, even though it may not be the best app out there, it's not about which app is the best it's about what the people around you use

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
This is just totally not acceptable, WhatsApp not being available to WP. Having no WhatsApp is like having no phone in The Netherlands.
I just imagine all the people buying a WP now and finding out that it is a useless phone. They don't read tech news and bring it back to the store right away, and tell all their friends and family: Don't buy a windows phone, it has no WhatsApp.
They should just give people a buggy version, then the new WP user will wait for an update instead of returning the phone immediately.
Every day that passes will generate a great amount of bad mouth to mouth talk right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piklokz