WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstyle

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
My girlfriend got her 630 today. first question was "where is whatsapp?" she was not amused, when I told her the story..

They should fix this very soon, otherwise there will be a huge decrease in sales.

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Sales are obviously gonna get affected. I can see a drop In market share.... So bad this happens the week L630 is out !!! Ugh... Bad luck for WP!

Sent from my RM-942_lta_lta_228 using Tapatalk

weightypillow

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Its only been gone for a few days, it wont materially affect the sales of the 630. Bbm is coming, Whatsapp will release the update. It will be sorted, WP will continue to grow in strength as a platform. I do see your point though, this is very frustrating and this should be the last time this happens we hope

Omar 11

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
They are addressing some notification bug for wp8.0dgr3
We are struggling with battery drainage and very slow performance come on and on top of all of this wp8.1 is out of the their site for now what the **** are they thinking off..

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Guys i have no idea how WhatsApp people work. I was not getting Group Notifications in HIKE.( The notifications came only when i opened app). I mailed them about this, and after 2 days today they mailed me to check... And BINGO... It's sorted... And here we have whatsapp people... Struggling for months...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Guys i have no idea how WhatsApp people work. I was not getting Group Notifications in HIKE.( The notifications came only when i opened app). I mailed them about this, and after 2 days today they mailed me to check... And BINGO... It's sorted... And here we have whatsapp people... Struggling for months...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

i get response from Hike team in one day and they really listen to our mails... the WhatsApp team is really like old Radio :p

anon(5718954)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So what was that all about? Maybe we'll get an announcement soon. Still, kinda funny how he thinks we are in the the mood for teasing. I just want an app that's realiable and has at least the most basic features, which includes privacy settings, of course. And I want it before the weekend. Is that too much to ask for? I know it's not Belfiore's fault, but he still doesn't realize how big a deal this is. Or so it seems...

Man, I just hope the upcoming update rocks, otherwise a lot of people, myself included, will be utterly disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6