WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

davesannie

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
there is another simple answer, the developer is an *****.

sorry, i don't want to be so rude, but the developer is either doing it purposefully, or he is unable to do it.
it's just taking more and more time.

Then maybe you should do the developing if you can't ? Then ssshhhhht

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Nandhadx

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
there is another simple answer, the developer is an *****.

sorry, i don't want to be so rude, but the developer is either doing it purposefully, or he is unable to do it.
it's just taking more and more time.
If you've got it installed and its working perfectly then there's no point complaining. They're focusing on fixing notifications for WP8, so if you have WP8.1 it should be working perfectly.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Not sure why people can't just wait for the update? I am considering existing users who still can us WhatsApp. It still allows you to send and receive messages. Let them take their time and I am sure they will come up with good features.

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Well, remember that... and I'm pretty sure that some folks have paid for it, what id they had it deleted and it want it back now... and whatever, it's also a fault by having Whatsapp on the front of all WP Advertisement, when you come look for it it's not there, for 1 week... it's not 1 day, 2 days, 3 days.. .it's 7 freakkiiing days... when is this back? we never know, I'm starting to think they're doing it in purpose, it's so stupid that a "bug" can't be fixed within a day or two...

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Not sure why people can't just wait for the update? I am considering existing users who still can us WhatsApp. It still allows you to send and receive messages. Let them take their time and I am sure they will come up with good features.

Well, I sold my L920 and went for a L1020. I did the exchange last sunday. And now I cannot use whatsapp.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Well, remember that... and I'm pretty sure that some folks have paid for it, what id they had it deleted and it want it back now... and whatever, it's also a fault by having Whatsapp on the front of all WP Advertisement, when you come look for it it's not there, for 1 week... it's not 1 day, 2 days, 3 days.. .it's 7 freakkiiing days... when is this back? we never know, I'm starting to think they're doing it in purpose, it's so stupid that a "bug" can't be fixed within a day or two...

I understand the frustration, but thinking that they are doing it on purpose is baseless and quiet silly. What reason do they have to do this on purpose? It only creates negativity against the app and the company, WA has nothing to gain from that. MS is involved now and delisting is a drastic step as well. They clearly have a big issue that they tried and couldn't resolve on their own, so they decided to remove the app to avoid any more negative comments and will list it again once the issue is resolved.

You can speculate about WA not allocating enough resources to the WP development or the possibility that their WP dev team is not strong enough, but there is no logical reason for WA removing or not updating the app just to mess with WP community. It makes no sense and no one has anything to gain from them doing so.

We are all frustrated with the current state of the app and the fact that it's been removed and there have been no updates, but that's no reason to put on tinfoil hats.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
For those of you thinking its Friday today, a Whatsapp update is possible....Its not coming out today. Joe Belfiore just tweeted yesterday that MS is working with Whatsapp and the update will be out soon. If it was so soon as 24hrs, he wouldn't have even made the tweet.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
India is a huge Market and someone wants to stop Microsoft to capture such potential market. Something suspicious and not at all normal.. Seems to be purposeful. This is just defamatory way to stop Microsoft. People in India started liking windows phone, people are amazed with wp8.1 update.. 8/10 said my next phone is windows phone.. Just one WhatsApp has deteriorated reputation. I am afraid and I doubt WhatsApp active participant of this scandal.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
India is a huge Market and someone wants to stop Microsoft to capture such potential market. Something suspicious and not at all normal.. Seems to be purposeful. This is just defamatory way to stop Microsoft. People in India started liking windows phone, people are amazed with wp8.1 update.. 8/10 said my next phone is windows phone.. Just one WhatsApp has deteriorated reputation. I am afraid and I doubt WhatsApp active participant of this scandal.

I think you need to look up the definition defamatory. The app is not in the store, that is a matter of fact and therefore there is no defamation regardless of whether WP market share is being affected or not. Is MS also in on it? Because based on Joe Belfiore's tweets, it looks like WA is openly working with MS to resolve the problem that lead to a delisting of the app.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I think you need to look up the definition defamatory. The app is not in the store, that is a matter of fact and therefore there is no defamation regardless of whether WP market share is being affected or not. Is MS also in on it? Because based on Joe Belfiore's tweets, it looks like WA is openly working with MS to resolve the problem that lead to a delisting of the app.
Erstwhile, the last update was possible when Nokia had worked with WhatsApp. Remember that multi selection update!! So is that always necessary that WhatsApp team would fail and wait for Microsoft/Nokia to come and rescue the update? I doubt WhatsApp is actually working for windows phone version! Or just Nokia & Microsoft are developing at WhatsApp Inc permission!
Anyways, WhatsApp is not a concern but defamation of windows phone.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

Yeah right and the moon landing was all fake and Pitbull is behind the missing Malaysia Air plane...

Get outta here with your paranoid conspiracy theories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea