Camera360 now available for Windows Phone 8 (beta version)

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
You know at first, I was a bit skeptical about another camera app because I always either use the the default or ProShot but after actually trying it it, I LOVE it.

All the options and the interface / UI makes instagram look shameful.

This will definitely be my go to app for future instagramesk pictures!

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
i still cant get this app because its no longer published does anyone know when it will comeback??? i really want it and i have a lumia 920 so the sd card trick wont work :(

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow this is absolutely fantastic! Who cares if instagram is out or not (everyone apparently)
I loved this app on Android but WOW WP version is absolutely GORGEOUS

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok. This is a great app, but I can't seem to figure out why the aspect ratio of my pictures are all wrong.

If I view the pictures in my camera roll folder, it is not full screen. I can't seem to find a setting in the app to change this.

Is this a problem or is it just how the app is? :|

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok. This is a great app, but I can't seem to figure out why the aspect ratio of my pictures are all wrong.

If I view the pictures in my camera roll folder, it is not full screen. I can't seem to find a setting in the app to change this.

Is this a problem or is it just how the app is? :|

i'll bump this for a response :)

rynthnyltrr

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
there's also a camera 360 in the nokia collection that was developed by nokia. do you guys know what's the difference between the one that's developed by nokia and the one that's developed by PinGuo Inc.???? have you guys saw the nokia version? thanks! :)

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
there's also a camera 360 in the nokia collection that was developed by nokia. do you guys know what's the difference between the one that's developed by nokia and the one that's developed by PinGuo Inc.???? have you guys saw the nokia version? thanks! :)

Hi! Yeah I saw that and I've installed it but so far I didn't see any changes...maybe I missed something? It does seems to be faster but maybe I'm mistaken...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)