Joe Belfiore's apps week

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
and it'll be the start of "instagram app is crap, super crap, needs update, needs more features!!!"

or

"yah, we got instagram, now what else to complain about!"

In fairness, some of that will come from the fact that those wanting Instagram will stop complaining, so others will be the "known complainers." For example, I've complained about a few things, but I have 0 interest in Instagram. Once Instagram's gone, my complaints might become more apparent because the total sea of Instagram complaints will be gone/substantially diminished. It won't simply be that those asking for Instagram will find a new complaint, but that there will be a different wave of recognizable requests, be it over something I care about (MLB TV) or something I have no interest in (IDK, Starbucks?).

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
and it'll be the start of "instagram app is crap, super crap, needs update, needs more features!!!"

or

"yah, we got instagram, now what else to complain about!"

Instagramssiah, his impact!
c3ed7b23.gif

But I agree, I hope that when it comes, we can stop taking our developers for granted, because doesn't matter how slow or how fast they work, they are very hard working and that they deserve all the praise and credit.

B_RAD89

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
After looking at the top 100 free and paid apps for iOS seems like one or more of four apps would make sense for Monday: Temple Run 2, Real Racing 3, Snapchat, and Instagram. All these are in the Top 50 Microsoft mentioned aiming for last year. OR an updated Facebook app.

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
All in all, I am happy that WP is getting much loves whether it be apps built from the grown up, or ported over, it's better than just emulating =D!

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Originally Posted by hamzie11
Viber is the app being released on monday
that would be disappointing. I cant see myself ever using an app like Viber

yeah i would love something new and exciting,not apps that we have all seen before even if not on our platform, something that makes us go WOW !!

forestred

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
ill be honest theres only one app i want to see and its not Viber,Tumblr or instagram, its my skygo app, maybe of no use to folks outside the uk but good for those with Sky tv :)

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I hope its viber, that is my most wanted app and I have been twitting fibers twitter for months.

Skype is great but we can't call when on other devices they are offline, wechat doesn't work well, u need first to send massege and then u can call, and when u VoIP call it takes one minute to show on friends phone, so viber is so much needed, I just hope its viber, its an killer app for me.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
they made people wait all weekend instead of releasing it friday and built up anticipation with the tweet, it better be something more exciting than Viber

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb