Joe Belfiore's apps week

BenTR

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Originally Posted by B_RAD89
Instagram, Temple Run 2, and Snapchat maybe at least one gets released before the end of the month.

What's your source on this? Or are you just guessing?

There have been statements from Nokia that Instagram is coming.

Also, today it was reported that Instagram is registered as a Windows Phone developer. http://wmpoweruser.com/instagram-re...&utm_campaign=Feed:+WmPowerUser+(WMPowerUser)

That is not much, but raises the possibility of Instagram. I don't know about the others. However, I would rate Tapatalk as plausible given recent news.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Also, today it was reported that Instagram is registered as a Windows Phone developer. http://wmpoweruser.com/instagram-re...&utm_campaign=Feed:+WmPowerUser+(WMPowerUser)

That is not much, but raises the possibility of Instagram. I don't know about the others. However, I would rate Tapatalk as plausible given recent news.
TThere have been no confirmed statements from Nokia with regards to any of those apps.

The developers name is burbon inc, not instagram.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

TThere have been no confirmed statements from Nokia with regards to any of those apps.

The developers name is burbon inc, not instagram.

arnieman

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Snapchat have a survey for shat platform to support next in the "my device isn't compatible" link on they're website. To stay on topic, I love that Joe keeps us posted on some of these, however most of these announcements are overhyped and they disappoint.

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site

5 Days left. Joe better say something!
ed2305b7.png

Happy birthday though!

B_RAD89

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Just 4 days left to "finish April strong" as Joe Belfiore teased. So what do yall think will be the final app(s)? Im thinkin it will have to be something major like instagram, snapchat, temple run 2, or to go out on a limb a Vine app before Android. But im thinking it has to be one of the three former apps, i feel like these are the biggest names missing from WP right now.

B_RAD89

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Saw someone in the Joe Belfiore article comment about how PicStitch is foreshadowing for instagram. Seems to make sense to me as one of its main purposes is to make collages for instagram AND instagram was rumored to come out in May anyway so just maybe finally a real instagram app gets released and then the argument changes to when will we get [insert next popular social networking app here] Vine, snapchat, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo