Pandora App!!

rgba32bit

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I liked metroradio but having an official Pandora app is much needed for the platform. Being new to the platform it took me a while to find metroradio vs my wife's instant download of Pandora. First impressions matter hopefully things will continue.

Madeye234

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Pandora is out for windows phone

+1 to this. Nokia is good actually, but I just had most of my music set with Pandora. Quality is excellent

aggie

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
so far i'm diggin this app more than Pandora on my Nexus 4 or my iPod Touch 5. Love the UI. One thing maybe that I'm overlooking, the others have a dedicated "exit" command. Is there any way to completely kill the app where it is not playing music in the background other than hitting the pause button?

sniffs

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
It's things like this that MS needs to do to pull people to WP, NOT NOKIA! I literally took my SIM out of my One X+ and put it into my 8X so that I can make use of my free unlimited Pandora One!!! Music is my soul and it definitely worked to get me to use my 8X again.

lottidah

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to prevent this: I listened to Pandora all day at work on my L920. Work ended, drove home, listening to a CD in my car. Got out of the car, Pandora starts playing on my phone.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Am I missing something about this official Pandora app craze? Metro radio still seems much better to me with the unlimited skips. I don't understand why everyone is so excited..

What you are missing is pretty obvious. Whether you like another app more is irrelevant. Lots of people like and use Pandora and have done so for years. People are allowed to be pleased with the app's arrival and it really needs no further explanation. Of course it also means someone with an investment in a Pandora setup can jump fro an Android device to IOS to Windows Phone to Windows to Mac, etc,.. Try that with a single ecosystem app....

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
This doesn't happen on my 920 with metroradio?

...and this is relevant in what way? Whatever it is that doesn't happen probably doesn't happen on lots of apps on all sorts of platforms. How is this relevant to a thread about the Pandora app? Congratulations - you like another app. This thread is not about another app....

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

i know so far, Pandora is limited to US, Oz & NZ ...
as i'm not stationed in US ...what are my other options to get this app ?
ie does changing the location actually work for to download this app?
how about do i go about? - any advice?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

i know so far, Pandora is limited to US, Oz & NZ ...
as i'm not stationed in US ...what are my other options to get this app ?
ie does changing the location actually work for to download this app?
how about do i go about? - any advice?

I'm not in the US either. I used a proxy and was actually able to make a Pandora account and I can use it on the browser.

But when I try to use it on the app, it says "Not available for country/region" and my phone is set to United States.

::angry:

Pepe D Vegas

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm kinda confused how anyone would think its not a big deal. Pandora is a top and highly used app on the android and apple phones. Pandora on windows phones is a big deal, it shows promise , that WP might just be around a long time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss