Photoplay photo sharing app- beautiful design

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping its more along the lines of what is keeping me away from the app... Being able to save your own picture after modifications. Without that ability the app has become useless to me, as amazing as it may be.

I think it makes sense to be able to save your modified photo in your phone, but what I am concerned about is it giving your followers to be able to save your image and share as their own.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping its more along the lines of what is keeping me away from the app... Being able to save your own picture after modifications. Without that ability the app has become useless to me, as amazing as it may be.
You can save your own pictures!

On the page you select upload services, pull up the 3-dot menu and its an option there.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You can save your own pictures!

On the page you select upload services, pull up the 3-dot menu and its an option there.

So probably the developer mentioned in future updates we can save other user's pictures! I need to probably slow down on what I share as I might end up deleting once that update is out :p

cuzincurly

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello refuzzer!

Again great app!

Slightly off topic..I tried to install this on my android tab and to my back up android phone (both samsung), but it says that both devices are incompatible while it was successfully installed on my wp8. Can you help me with that issue?

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Which one is my username? I signed up with my twitter name (@jhguth) so it has the name I use there (Guth) above jhguth. If someone wants to find me, do they search for jhguth or Guth?

(btw, if you like mountains, landscapes or BMWs, feel free to follow me. I'm going to continue posting landscapes and pics from road trips. Should have some pics from the NC Outer Banks or beach this weekend)

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Which one is my username? I signed up with my twitter name (@jhguth) so it has the name I use there (Guth) above jhguth. If someone wants to find me, do they search for jhguth or Guth?

(btw, if you like mountains, landscapes or BMWs, feel free to follow me. I'm going to continue posting landscapes and pics from road trips. Should have some pics from the NC Outer Banks or beach this weekend)

It's by your nickname. Go to your profile and ask people to add you by whatever you nickname is. Most likely your twitter handle will be your nickname by default. You can change it.

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Oh no please...other pplz saving my pics, i don't want that D:
I think the ability of saving my own pics is already enough!
Now giving power for users to save any pic they want...sorry but i would delete all my stuff and uninstall lol
Or if this is a must, give an option to pplz, if they want their pics to be saved by others or not...privacy is going so well it would ruin it if anyone can just go there and get your stuff w/o you even knowing it

l_n

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Looks to me as if the WP users are starting to outnumber the half-naked Russian girls.. Might be a sign of the possible success of Photoplay.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh no please...other pplz saving my pics, i don't want that D:
I think the ability of saving my own pics is already enough!
Now giving power for users to save any pic they want...sorry but i would delete all my stuff and uninstall lol
Or if this is a must, give an option to pplz, if they want their pics to be saved by others or not...privacy is going so well it would ruin it if anyone can just go there and get your stuff w/o you even knowing it

+100

Looks to me as if the WP users are starting to outnumber the half-naked Russian girls.. Might be a sign of the possible success of Photoplay.

Yeah definitely Lumias are top trending with only two half naked Russian girls on top - they must hate WP with passion ;) Well done guys! I only hope this helps Photoplay massively and we get more droids and iPhone peeps here too! :)

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
You guys getting your panties in a bunch about others being able to save your pics cracks me up. You do realize if someone wants to save your pic, all they have to do is take a screenshot...even the most technically illiterate could do that in about 2 secs. If you don't want your stuff shared on the net, I suggest disconnecting your modem...that's about the only option you have to protect yourself.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You guys getting your panties in a bunch about others being able to save your pics cracks me up. You do realize if someone wants to save your pic, all they have to do is take a screenshot...even the most technically illiterate could do that in about 2 secs. If you don't want your stuff shared on the net, I suggest disconnecting your modem...that's about the only option you have to protect yourself.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

There is a difference.
Screenshots - don't come up same resolution and same size as original picture. Technically illiterate *might* struggle ;)
Photo sharing makes sense if you post photo, people like it, they share it with their followers and everyone can see beautiful photos, they follow the photographers of their choice. However, once saving someone else's photos is allowed, people save it, upload it as if it is their own work. This is exactly how piracy of most art started. Although this seems very panty twisting sort of stuff, but if someone is out there taking "real" pictures and not adding filters to noodles and burgers, I think they deserve all the credit when their work is re-posted. I am all in for open innovation etc but I am not going to support someone's work of art being claimed as someone else's.

ChMar

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I also can't get the Facebook integration to work. I get to the cancel or ok screen and selecting ok does nothing...

Most of the time in such cases is a server problem(I believe their server is a middle man storing you access token for fb an twitter app). For some reasons the redirect urls or something is screwed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs