Photoplay photo sharing app- beautiful design

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded this app but I think it needs more features, can't delete pics, when they're shared on FB and Twitter it only posts a link, no web access to pics and so on...

I've been using Tuding since January and I think it's exactly the equivalent of Instagram, it has a lot of features and about the same userbase but mostly from asia, here's pics from my review, give it a try: 图钉 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
@giodelgado you can delete photos! just go to your profile, click on the "+" of the pic you want to delete...then bring the "..." menu and there you go!

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
thanks! was looking for that :)

np :D once you get to know the app and all it's features, its just awesome! and i'm rly looking forward for the future updates which will bring live tile and much more /o/

also the UI is simply beautiful, the Android version looks so ugly next to ours :3

cuzincurly

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to find the android version in the playstore, and if I click the download link on their website, it says it's not available on my device. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance!

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
np :D once you get to know the app and all it's features, its just awesome! and i'm rly looking forward for the future updates which will bring live tile and much more /o/

also the UI is simply beautiful, the Android version looks so ugly next to ours :3

I'm already used to Tuding like Instagram users lol

If Photoplay uploaded the full picture to Twitter and Facebook I might use it more often...

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to find the android version in the playstore, and if I click the download link on their website, it says it's not available on my device. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance!

that's because the developer hasn't created the app version for the android version you are using or resolution

that's Android fragmentation...

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I get a picture posted on my Facebook, not just a link. Not posting a full picture to Twitter is probably a limitation of the Twitter API, they've changed how it handles picture cards.

(and the app you posted is ugly, this is the first app that looks hood and is cross platform. Performance updates and new filters are on their way)

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I get a picture posted on my Facebook, not just a link. Not posting a full picture to Twitter is probably a limitation of the Twitter API, they've changed how it handles picture cards.

(and the app you posted is ugly, this is the first app that looks hood and is cross platform. Performance updates and new filters are on their way)

tried one more time and it posts a link to facebook, are you talking about the "preview" that shows for the link?

ugly? maybe because it has much more features vs minimalistic with less features, you should try this app :) , it's cross platform, iOS, Android and Windows Phone with about the same userbase as Instagram... there's a lot Photoplay needs to catch up with this app.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Photoplay is already leaps and bounds better than that, the app you posted is just another generic ugly UI photo platform, its no different than many other options already out there. Photoplay is different because it has a beautiful minimalistic design that has a chance of catching on.

If you want to keep pitching that app, make another thread about it and stop posting it in this one

miklavzg

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys use Photoplay? What do you think of it?

If you wanna see beautiful pics made with my windowsphone, follow me: M_Grmek

Samshyne

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Very Nice App.. MOLOME should be ashame.. they keep teasing us with MOLOME Phoenix last September 2012.. and its April 2013 and nothing.
Waiting for this App to come in WP7.

and people should pay no mind on Instagram..

Samshyne

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Very Nice App.. MOLOME should be ashame.. they keep teasing us with MOLOME Phoenix last September 2012.. and its April 2013 and nothing.
Waiting for this App to come in WP7.

and people should pay no mind on Instagram..

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
So far my most popular picture is of some clouds, while some of the really well composed pictures I am the most proud of only have a few likes, haha

Guth
jhguth

refuzzer

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all, guys. We're growing! iOS and Android not as fast as WP, but also have great improvement.

First of all let me explain the photo saving. The feature considered to be introduced is about saving your own photos, not someone else’s. We want to bring users two saving experiences: 1) option to automatically save posted photos into the phone gallery; 2) save posted photos to phone gallery from own photo's details screen. We respect copyright of our users.

cuzincurly, the Android tablets issue is going to be fixed today, as we're rolling out an update. Some tablets are lacking autofocus and flashlight, which were strictly required to run the app before. What is your Android phone model? If it has Android 2.3 , it should be compatible.

budney, there is a general connectivity problem with Facebook API, as it has giant packet loss inside its own network for some people, depending on their internet service provider. That means that any application using Facebook API is affected, if you got "unlucky" with your ISP. Can you describe your issues in details? We'll try to find a solution.

abhishek8605, what type of internet connection you use with Photoplay app? What is your location?

giodelgado, we are seeking the ways to post full picture to Facebook and Twitter. We did it already with VK posting.

Santa Bateman, name is about real name (but you're free to specify anything you want), nickname is your unique identifier. We plan to replace "nickname search" with combined "name and nickname search".

We are testing our first WP maintenance release, which should improve application stability and fix some problems. We've got tons of crash reports, so fixing them was a top priority task. New version will be available soon. Next release target is to bring some great features.

Any suggestions on how to handle the name/nickname confusion?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99