Photoplay photo sharing app- beautiful design

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
I am still having issues with this app not posting to Facebook and Twitter. This is after the update and a reinstall. I'd their a trick to getting to get it working?

refuzzer

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
joelsilva, news localization fixed. iPad-specific version is on our long-term to-do list. Features have higher priority.

longnd, thanks for your opinion. We'll try to improve loading times in next several month.

TruPlaya187, right. Notifications will come with next major update. It is not far away.

budney, check your privacy setting. Is it set "for everyone"? If so, please describe your problem in details.

krystea, jhguth, thanks! We love the top bar too. There are some places where it is possible to save some space, so surely we'll work on polishing and improving interface.

joelsilva

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I can't have my account open on my ipad and on my smartphone at the same time. when i sign in on my ipad my account automatically sign out on my smartphone, can you correct that? :)

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
refuzzer said:
budney, check your privacy setting. Is it set "for everyone"? If so, please describe your problem in detail

My Facebook privacy setting is set to "Friends" for this app. My issue is the app is not posting to both Facebook and Twitter. I have made sure both are turned on in setting, and I make sure the settings are on before I send a pic.

refuzzer

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
budney, I meant Photoplay's privacy setting. If it is not "for everyone" it wouldn't post to Facebook and Twitter, because it is private inside Photoplay.

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Think it would be possible to make Photoplay accounts viewable from web browsers in a future update?

ETA: Most people have never heard of Photoplay. I think that having the ability to view users' accounts and photo libraries when photos are shared via Twitter/FB/etc. would attract more attention and bring more people to the community :smile:

Last edited:

refuzzer

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
krystea, it is a major feature and we're definetely going to make accounts viewable from web. Not as fast as we'd like but with high priority.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
no way, then you would be viewing thumbnail images literally smaller than your thumbnails, i like the feed how it is

joelsilva

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
you can open the photo, I have to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll to view all of them, each page of screen can display 1 photo only, it's a little boring

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Clicking on each one is tedious, maybe you are following too many people because the feed is pretty manageable for me

refuzzer

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
You can see grid with your photos (and photos of any user) by clicking the "photos" counter to the right of user avatar.

That is a simple behaviour: profiles are "feeds", counters are "lists" and "grids".

joelsilva

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
You can see grid with your photos (and photos of any user) by clicking the "photos" counter to the right of user avatar.

That is a simple behaviour: profiles are "feeds", counters are "lists" and "grids".
yeah!! Cool, thanks! :p

It would be cool if we can make mentions @example

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb