Official instagram app is out!!!!

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
You cant it says you don't have permission to download yet

Oh. I really hope Instagram comes sooner. It'll bring a lot of peeps to the Windows Phone community. I don't use it but I am thinking about it now. Too bad there is no tour for Instagram like how Facebook had tours before joining.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
But this has to have gone through *multiple people* at MS to get published on the store, beta or not, April fools or not, it had to go passed a few people at MS.

Not necessarily. Just one, each step to certification is automated except for the content compliance check which states "Content compliance is tested manually by a person."

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. That was Windows 8. if Wp had that policy the developers of the app Lomogram would have been Burbn Inc. then all of the third party apps would have the official companies name then.

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
No way Microsoft would let this pass through if it is just an April's fool joke. Microsoft is trying to make fun of its own users? I mean they have the right app name and developer name.

luiislp

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Im already made a bet with my cousin... he is such of microsoft hater and he telling he is 110 percent this is fake and I hoping he is wrong so I can win the bet and get 20 bucks in my pocket ;). The irony of the history is that he loves playing on xbox live instead of PSN lol

BenTR

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
If this is a fake, and MS is powerless to prevent it from going to the marketplace, wouldn't someone from MS at least reveal it as a fake to prevent the inevitable backlash? You know, just tweet, "That's not really Instagram."

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
If this is a fake, and MS is powerless to prevent from going to the marketplace, wouldn't someone from MS at least reveal it as a fake to prevent the inevitable backlash? You know, just tweet, "That's not really Instagram."

Its Easter Sunday! They aint workin! lol

simmomelb

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Yep true, if they are than yes I'll remain put, but if this is staged by MS, boy oh boy, the love is over and I've been using WP since day one.

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Got tired of waiting for apps like Instagram and Snapchat, so moved to BlackBerry 10, and sideloaded both apps! Their a little slow but they work!

Do hope this is real as I want Microsoft to succeed in the mobile space, but my Z10 is keeping me happy for now. :) Just happy I didn't have to go to iOS or Android....yuck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa