Official instagram app is out!!!!

ChMar

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I believe someone reversed engineered the android version of the app and made the upload possible. If that is the case it remains to be seen how long will this be possible.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
its too late for an April fools joke, right?!
Hmm.... lol, and what about Daniel's front page article when April Fools' Day began... the one with the following quote:

"Let us just clear a few things up: if Instagram was about to come out, we’d surely know about it. Trust us. This is not it"
What if his article on April Fools' Day about an April Fools' Day app that doesn't exist, was all an anti-April Fools' Day ruse? Or, Instagram-ception... the idea that a fake Instagram app was talked about ON April Fools' Day in an April Fools' Day post talking about an April Fools' Day prank seeded the notion that Instagram actually existed... and an invite for the real app came his way the very next day? Hmmm...

...it's late, I should go to bed ;) Just having some fun

limoooooooo

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
@Mystictrust, exactly what I thought! Even when I first read the original article I thought "Does that mean they know something about the real app?"

Imagine if WPCentral were the ones that planted the private app, just to create this "Instagram-ception"... ooohh...

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Never used it, don't know anyone who uses it. wtf is instagram anyway and what's the big deal over it?

I think it's more of a case that people want what they can't have. Once it's out, it'll be on ton the next big app that everyone 'needs'.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99