Instagram VS Camera360?

Lisa_Pinguo

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

Does anyone know which one is better?

Instagram has helped me to share a lot fun with friends and loving it so much, but today some friends recommend Camera360 to have a try. I'm not sure which one is better when I searched it on google, Camera360 once honored as 100 Best Products of 2011 by PCWORLD.

Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Go with the one your friends use. All these mobile apps have incredibly ordinary filters and effects, the only reason to use them is for the social aspect.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Go with the one your friends use. All these mobile apps have incredibly ordinary filters and effects, the only reason to use them is for the social aspect.

This, really. There are probably 100 better services than Instagram out there, but it's totally irrelevant when the community isn't in those places :p So go for the one that has your friends in it :p

Lisa_Pinguo

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot for suggestion. Now Camera360 is running on my iPhone 4S and Instagram is on Sumsung.

give me some time and i will back to tell you which one is better.

stephenwrightus

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Instagram.
I like how user's interaction. The follow button makes me feel I'm still on twitter. Although it's not so perfect but I've heard about InstaPower User.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb