Instagraph Official Discussion

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I purchased, I guess $2.50 is mid-high priced for an app but c'mon... it's just $2.50. If you think you are going to use it, its worth $2.50.

the queue is very very slow though, very slow

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
sanders, you missed my point. change your password now to prevent other pictures from being uploaded to your account until they get this fixed.

CrackFachry

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I bought the app earlier. And till now I can't publish any photo yet. "Servers in maintenance (we are adding more units), we will be back as soon as possile. Thank you" Anybody experience this?
So far.. disappointed. But I'm willing to wait for the dev to solve this. Hopefully...soon!

khunhorm

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Currently it say, "Server in maintenance(we are adding more units), we will be back as soon as possible. Thank you.". Wow, how many people have already download this? Congratulations to developer!!! Back in my iPhone day, I only upload, may be, 1 photo a year. I think some people are downloading this Instagraph just to show support to the dev. Good job!!!

Brent-WP

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
The developer of the app posted this message:

"venetasoft says:Developers here: thank you very much for all your support and kind words :)
We are receiving some tickets about incorrect picture delivering, and an wrong queue extimation time.
We have temporary hidden Instagraph form the Store and blocked uploads to fix this issues.
It seems to be a server side thing, so we should be able to solve it in next hours.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Venetasoft Support Team"

Source: Download Instagraph for Windows Phone right now and show Instagram who's boss | Windows Phone Central

Rndomuser

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
LOLz, Instagram is probably trolling all of you guys - they definitely know the Venetasoft's server's IP addresses and the exact method the Venetasoft are using to upload photos, so Instagram are intentionally "slowing down" the communication between their own servers and Venetasoft's... The "beauty" of relying on "unofficial" band-aid solutions ;-)
P.S: No, I don't use Instagram and never will, however the whole situation is highly amusing for multiple reasons ;-)

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
LOLz, Instagram is probably trolling all of you guys - they definitely know the Venetasoft's server's IP addresses and the exact method the Venetasoft are using to upload photos, so Instagram are intentionally "slowing down" the communication between their own servers and Venetasoft's... The "beauty" of relying on "unofficial" band-aid solutions ;-)
P.S: No, I don't use Instagram and never will, however the whole situation is highly amusing for multiple reasons ;-)

If I was instagram and I was trolling I would have it set so any upload made from Instagraph would be replaced with a BSOD image saying "Trolled by Instagram". Because that would be funny.

truthsforme

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I was looking forward to using molome but they're taking too long. Now I got instagraph and it only let's me upload 3 photos per day...lol. They're never gonna let us WP folks win huh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb