Instagraph Official Discussion

Undersky

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Can't download, or even find Instagraph on the marketplace in Latvia. Has anyone downloaded it in Europe??
Yeah, downloaded it here in Sweden. Couldn't find it in the store, but went to wpcentral's post about it and followed the link. Can't upload yet. I was expecting server errors though =)

Undersky

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
A bit ironic... people have complained for months and months that we don't have an Instagram client, and when we do, and it doesn't work as expected right away, people want their money back.

It's the first way of using a service that many of us have waited for. This of course means that the pressure on the servers will be hard until they've sorted it out.

We've waited for months, give them a couple of days to fix it before you start complaining.

carlcamera

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I wanted to make a statement with my first upload. Try as they might to keep WP out, smart folks will find a way. Hats off to Venetasoft.

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Well they should communicate with their customers. A few updates on twitter or something about how long they expect it will take to get the service up n running again and stuff like that.

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
This isn't really a great app at this point, they should have waited to make it a full blown app with a viewer as well and all of these issues should have been known before hand.

I guess I'll just wait for the real thing.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
instagraph still not uploading

photoplay still working great

Don't you guys understand how server traffic works? It's just like sharing an internet connection. If you invite 20 of your friends over and they all connect to your Wi-Fi, it WILL be slower. When they leave, you are going to experience the full speed.

How do you fix it? You talk to your ISP and up your bandwidth. Total bandwith increase = More bandwidth per user. The next time your friends come over, you will not feel like your internet is dragging.

It's the same concept here. Heck. Sometimes just getting to download a highly anticipated app in the store is difficult and produces errors. Why? The server can't handle every one at the same time. But hey, eventually it is sorted out right?

Thousands of people are rushing to fit through one, tiny space. What do you think will happen?

lzandman

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Someone claimed the Instagraph app explains the method they use for posting to Instagram. Can anyone that has bought the app verify this and tell me the method? It's not yet available in my Store, so I cannot buy it myself (yet).

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Someone claimed the Instagraph app explains the method they use for posting to Instagram. Can anyone that has bought the app verify this and tell me the method? It's not yet available in my Store, so I cannot buy it myself (yet).

Due the issues we all know they have hidden from store for now.

BlobDude

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site

It's also unlikely they describe the method in detail, because they worked hard to figure it out and establish it. If they explained it, we'd see more unofficial Instagram apps and I doubt they want to create their own competitors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte