Instagraph Official Discussion

Undersky

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
My test worked fine. However, I'm from Sweden and it seems that the client removes all the words that have special letters in them, like ?, ? or ?. Not just the letters, but the entire words disappear. But that's a minor problem. Finally a way to upload to Instagram!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The filters are horrible. I am going to use fhotoroom for the filters but the worst part is the 3 pic limit/24 hours
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
So instagraph is just an uploader? You don't manage your profile or view your followers or follow people? I can't seem to figure it out if that is possible.

nizzon

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
So instagraph is just an uploader? You don't manage your profile or view your followers or follow people? I can't seem to figure it out if that is possible.

Exactly, its not possible yet.
It will probably come in the future but the devs wanted to get this out ASAP as uploading has not been possible on WP at all.
There are other apps that can view Instagram tho. I use Metrogram.

PeeHoo

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
How this should work? If put something to instagram with my previous Android phone I saw those pics in my FB wall... Now I have to do this manually (or do I remember this wrong?)

PeeHoo

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
u have to change the sharing setting in instagram.

Great answer :crying: (sorry sarcastic)... Anyway when logged in Instagram www-page -> there is no way to adjust sharing option (which means it is still like it was when using Droid-phone). Also in my FB settings Instagram is allowed. So... If somebody of you is upload something with Instagraph, do u see that in your FB-wall??

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Great answer :crying: (sorry sarcastic)... Anyway when logged in Instagram www-page -> there is no way to adjust sharing option (which means it is still like it was when using Droid-phone). Also in my FB settings Instagram is allowed. So... If somebody of you is upload something with Instagraph, do u see that in your FB-wall??
you need to change the sharing settings in the APP. Not the www instagram. Android or ios.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
What I don't understand is why when I search in the store (browser or phone), instagraph does not show up? :/ I have to use the direct link from one of Dani's posts :/

Strange.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12