Instagraph Official Discussion

nizzon

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Hm, its just weird.
This is how it looks...
"None(standard)" ? Doesnt make any sense to me and itdoesnt matter how I set these settings.
vewz1w.png

jhdutch95

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Guys. Do you have any idea how to purchase this app in a country where the app is not available in the store? (eg: Malaysia) Yeah, i've changed my location (eg: US) but the problem is, I have to purchase it. I have my credit card but to purchase any apps, we need to insert our address. And my adress is in Malaysia which is not compatible with the US. There is absolutely nothing I can do now to purchase instagraph :( Any idea guys?

dude..sign up for paypal...use your credit card or debit...easy...haha..senang je sebenarnya...aku dah cuba =)

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
dude..sign up for paypal...use your credit card or debit...easy...haha..senang je sebenarnya...aku dah cuba =)

I have paypal, but then when I tried to add my Paypal in the Wallet, it asked for my address in US because my phone is set to USA region.
Can I change the region back to my country to complete the process and then switch back to USA to buy the app?

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I started a thread before I knew this one existed. That said, why are we still on a 3 image per day limit?

Maybe they don't have enough funds to buy more servers. Having said that, if they make the app available in more regions, then more people would be able to buy it. Hence, more fund to buy more server. Beside that, at least there should have a trial first, maybe the trial is just for 3 days use. I believe within 3 days, people would have made up their mind whether they want to buy the app or not.

PeeHoo

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hmm... I've a little bit disappointed feeling because I cannot get this working (automatically share photos to FB)... I've checked bluestack instagramm settings now many times...

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Maybe they don't have enough funds to buy more servers. Having said that, if they make the app available in more regions, then more people would be able to buy it. Hence, more fund to buy more server. Beside that, at least there should have a trial first, maybe the trial is just for 3 days use. I believe within 3 days, people would have made up their mind whether they want to buy the app or not.

Maybe the official Intagram will drop next month and all this will become moot. I'm angling for that outcome at this point since I'm paying to upload to instagram. Doesn't seems fair.

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Maybe the official Intagram will drop next month and all this will become moot. I'm angling for that outcome at this point since I'm paying to upload to instagram. Doesn't seems fair.

I really hope the official Instagram will come out next month. If it does, I wonder what will happen to Instagraph. I don't mind to pay for the app, it's just that it's not available in my region, so I can't buy it.

venetasoft

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
If official Instagram will be Nokia exclusive, or WP8 only, Instagraph will be used by wp7 and not-Nokia owners. We are planning to share our services to 3rd party Apps. Photoroom or Lomogram, for example, could use our services to share on Instagram. We are developing the RT and HTML5 versions too.
Definitively Instagraph will survive ;)

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
where do u live?
Indonesia

If official Instagram will be Nokia exclusive, or WP8 only, Instagraph will be used by wp7 and not-Nokia owners. We are planning to share our services to 3rd party Apps. Photoroom or Lomogram, for example, could use our services to share on Instagram. We are developing the RT and HTML5 versions too.
Definitively Instagraph will survive ;)

You're right. It could be used by WP7 owners if the official Instagram only support WP8.
Of course, I do hope Instagraph will survive. But please make it available in more regions, so more people can buy it.

By the way, thank you so much for making it available in Indonesia. Just purchased it :D

Is there any way to delete uploaded pictures? As I just tried to use the app, it uploaded the same photo twice. Now I just have 1 more available quota to upload a photo.

Last edited by a moderator:

nizzon

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... I've a little bit disappointed feeling because I cannot get this working (automatically share photos to FB)... I've checked bluestack instagramm settings now many times...

Same here. Either bluestacks settings are buggy or I'm missing something. See my earlier posts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)