Does Temple Run require gyroscope?

yashshah7197

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys.

Does Temple Run require a gyroscope sensor for the tilt movement in-game or it just uses the accelerometer?

I'm asking because I'm going to buy a 520 and if in future Temple Run gets released for 512MB RAM devices, will it work if it requires a gyro, because the 520 has no gyro but only an accelerometer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Yash Shah

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys.

Does Temple Run require a gyroscope sensor for the tilt movement in-game or it just uses the accelerometer?

I'm asking because I'm going to buy a 520 and if in future Temple Run gets released for 512MB RAM devices, will it work if it requires a gyro, because the 520 has no gyro but only an accelerometer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Yash Shah

This is my opinion: I don't think it requires a gyroscope but for sure it does require the accelerometer. I might be wrong so let's wait for other's responses. And anyway, Gyroscope would only be usefull in Temple Run if you wanted to play it in different positions and I don't think the devs included that (Gyro is used to calibrate the angles so if you stay in bed, you can still play or whatever position...)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99