Metrotalk Down

wlabar

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Well haven't been able to connect to Metrotalk for over five hours. Metrotalk twitter stated at 2:12 PM "Many users are reporting connectivity issues with MetroTalk. We are currently investigating." No news since then. Anyone hear anything. Google issue?

bladebarrier

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
The funny thing is that I'm still receiving the popup notification, but I can't go in after without getting the connection error message. Hopefully it's just an issue with the servers.

Thomas Millan

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I am also experiencing some issues here, the outgoing calls and texts won't go through but incoming communication is fine for text and calls. I hope Metratalk takes care of this, or Google if the problem is with them.

apoelin

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
MetroTalk had some connectivity problems over the past week, due to some new changes deployed by Google Voice. For more details, you can read the following post: Connectivity issues | MetroTalk

The good news is that the app has now been updated for addressing these. You can get the new version from here: MetroTalk | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States). Unfortunately, the "MetroTalk Free" version is still pending approval by Microsoft. Please note that although the link provided points to the paid app ("MetroTalk"), you can always download it for free by choosing "try", which gives a version identical to "MetroTalk Free" (i.e. ad-supported).

If you are having issues after updating to the latest version, please try re-installing. If those issues persists, feel free to contact us.

Thanks!

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone still having problems. I'm getting Connection Error codes again like last time when the API were changed. It was working yesterday.

boobertoober

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I've been getting connection errors the past few days. Ugh. Sometimes I think cell providers are conspiring so we have to pay $20 more for texting. I've just been using the ****ty google voice mobile website. Very inconvenient

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss