FNB Banking App

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Got some awesome News from FNB in South Africa

Their Development team just completed the Windows RT Version of their Banking App (Busy testing final stages), Windows Phone to Follow Shortly :)

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
exact reply from FNB

"HI ***
Our App team just finished the App for tablets so i can give you a secret wink and say watch this space:)

Kind Regard
RB Jacobs"

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Another Update

Just called the development Team behind the FNB Apps

They are currently working on the app and Testing, As soon as they close to a release date they will let me know :)

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys, I forgot to update this Thread

So i saw a post by FNB Regarding the FNB App for Most Platforms (including BB10 os), and Yes i lost my Mind

How the Hell has BB10 Received a Banking App and Windows Phone hasn't , IN South Africa BB10 has 2% Market Share and Windows Phone has 10 %, Not sure what FNB was thinking ... This is their reply to me

"HI ______

Apologies for this Frustration. The app team is constantly working to add new devices to the mix with the app.

Please keep watching this space.

Kind Regards,
RB Jacobs"

Andrew Elliott

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Yeah this is really taking a long time now... I have also been asking them and constantly just get told to wait and any day now... Months just go by though and nothing. Lame

The milk man

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Any update on this.
How can we put more pressure on them.
Even teamviewer is available. Only FNB banking app missing from my phone for there to be no reason to use my pc anymore.

Must say all the WP apps are sooooo much better than the other platforms. Me luv my WP.:cool:

Andrew Elliott

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I've just taken to asking them on their fb page. At least its nice and public and people tend to agree.etc so why not head over and make a request as well.. The more the more likely :)

halcyonboy

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Definitely think they aren't getting that there's actual demand for this out there! Rally the troops and get them to move their rear ends on this!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett