Vine for Windows Phone

ozahran

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Well, Twitter has a fairly decent relationship with Microsoft, so I don't see why not. But if may be a while before it gets here, much like almost every other major app. Smh

kevin2577

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Nothing announced yet, and considering that Vine is not even yet on Android, which is 50% of smartphones sold now, I wouldn't hold my breath for it rushing to WP8, which is still in the single digits. On the other hand, Twitter's more rapid development cycle and recent rapid release of and update WP8 and W8 versions might be causes of hope.

neuegram

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to the forum and so don't know the rules about self-promotion or link sharing, but I am being genuine when I say you can track my progress blog by blog on my 3rd-party Vine client at Neue Bits

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
neuegram;1970060 track my progress blog by blog on my 3rd-party Vine client at [URL="http://neuebits.com/" said:
Neue Bits[/URL]

Nice, congrats! I'd offer to help beta test, buuuut i dont use twitter or vine at all lol.
Best of luck to you!

arnieman

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm new to the forum and so don't know the rules about self-promotion or link sharing, but I am being genuine when I say you can track my progress blog by blog on my 3rd-party Vine client at Neue Bits

awesome dude! I'll be sure to keep track with that. Keep up the great work! Props to you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes