Official Tapatalk app for WP?

scield

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
How do you guys like this compared to Board Express? Does it seem stable? Are you able to pin individual forums to the start screen? Any battery drain issues?

RStock521

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to access OhioGameFishing.Com with the app and I can't find it. I was using Boards Express Pro before and had access to it. Can anybody help me find it? I use that forum alot for fishing reports on Lake Erie. Thanks!

BenTR

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
How do you guys like this compared to Board Express? Does it seem stable? Are you able to pin individual forums to the start screen? Any battery drain issues?
The current version is more stable than Board Express ever was. It does not yet have the ability to pin forums. I have not had any battery drain issues. Seems better than Board Express and Foroplex in that respect.

Overall, it is nice. Work continues and it will get even better.

scield

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
The current version is more stable than Board Express ever was. It does not yet have the ability to pin forums. I have not had any battery drain issues. Seems better than Board Express and Foroplex in that respect.

Overall, it is nice. Work continues and it will get even better.

Thanks for the update!

murrayalex

Jun 26, 2002
Visit site
I still can't log in to my main forum sites so the app remains pretty disappointing and the reviews indicate I am not alone. This is a fairly major issue which hopefully will get sorted as not being able to log in means you don't have access to a whole heap of important settings that would make the app more useable, in the interim period I've been using another forum type app which does let me log in.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I still can't log in to my main forum sites so the app remains pretty disappointing and the reviews indicate I am not alone. This is a fairly major issue which hopefully will get sorted as not being able to log in means you don't have access to a whole heap of important settings that would make the app more useable, in the interim period I've been using another forum type app which does let me log in.

which app are using now?

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site

The next update will apparently fix this issue and should be out at the end of this month I think (so hopefully the next few days).

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk update is available in the store. Problems logging into phpbb forums seem to ressolved and private sub forums can also be viewed now.

Private messages also work now. The app feels a tad slower but it is a very nice update.

Thanks to Moledj for getting this update out to us!

lesd777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The app feels faster now, but as I'm scrolling down pages in wpcentral, it exits back to my phones home screen. Seems broken.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
havent had any issues at all with the new app seems to be more stable, lets u post pictures now and a few more forums i couldnt access before seem to be working now i love this app

lesd777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
When I posted pics, the images or the attachments are not visible using tapatalk. However on my PC, I can see the pics. Anyone else experience this? Other posts, some I can see pics loading and others I see URLs.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Yeahha

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Please delete. Duplicate post

It's awesome how you are using tapa there :p

I've had this issue too...

I also can't add attachments at all...I run a PHPBB3 board with a lot of mods installed...no issues in seeing hidden forums based on user permissions or anything...tapa doesn't seem to want to add any attachment for me it also has a knack for doubleposting...I also can't stand that the button to post scrolls up in the text box...why not make it uniform with the OS and put the "send" circle as a softkey under the textbox?

moledj

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
It's awesome how you are using tapa there :p

I've had this issue too...

I also can't add attachments at all...I run a PHPBB3 board with a lot of mods installed...no issues in seeing hidden forums based on user permissions or anything...tapa doesn't seem to want to add any attachment for me it also has a knack for doubleposting...I also can't stand that the button to post scrolls up in the text box...why not make it uniform with the OS and put the "send" circle as a softkey under the textbox?

Sent from my RM-825_eu_euro1_375 using Tapatalk

Andrzej Wo

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Did you make a passport account with mobile nations? If so, you might need to remember how you did that. For me, I created a mobile nation passport with facebook, so I had to use my facebook login

Facebook login, but what password? Facebook password is not working.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I got Tapatalk for my WP8 device as soon as it became free. It is the most crashy app I have ever used. Ever. I can't use it for 5 minutes without a crash. I feel sorry for the folks who paid $3 for it before it became free. In its current form I can't recommend it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99