Official Instagram for Windows phone Twitter account?

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
in the latest Instagram for WP saga a new twitter account @InstagramWp was opened today; and the first person to follow it was the official @Nokia on twitter. Intriguing??
i saw the account today morning with one follower who is official Nokia twitter account.. but in few hours it has more 300 follower now.. Signs Of Nearing Release?
https://twitter.com/InstagramWP/followers

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Nokia could have created the account to manage it and post updates from there, explaining why they were the first to follow it.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Nokia could have created the account to manage it and post updates from there, explaining why they were the first to follow it.

Nokia would not claim it to be an "Official" Instagram page if they made it.

Could be two things, Nokia is paying somebody to refresh that page on twitter, or they are working with Instagram to create this app!

Garghas

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Obviously Nokia will be making the app in conjunction with Instagram, they are the main force pushing it to be release for WP.
I wouldnt be surprised if they even supported the full cost of development.

Either way, it seems legit, and probably will be announced rather soon, or they wouldnt be making the account yet, even more following it so that everyone could see.

They are sitting back, laughing at our reaction and probably telling each other: "do we tell them now?" - "Nah, give them another couple of hours" hehe

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Is it only me but I'm pretty sure that I saw an article by WPCentral on that InstagramWP account on my wpcentral live tile but when I opened the app the article was not there.... Am I going nuts??? LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05