Official Itsdagram - Issues, suggestion or finally we have Instagram 100% thread!

mox2284

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
hi yall im new to instgram i made an account just to try this itsdagram app. i was able to create an account but the app seems unable to find my friends from my phone or facebook... just endless finding friends animation. maybe this has already been mentioned before but i just cant backread yet as of now. thanks in advance

Sumit8

May 5, 2012
Visit site
So i havent read everything here but here are my issues:

- i had to use an iPhone to properly create an account
- Finding friends is not possible. It just loads and loads and loads - it is never done.
- sometimes photo upload also just loads and loads without ever finishing.

captainqtp

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
On your point in bold I still have this issue after the patch that went live recently :/

Somebody help! I'd actually like to use this app I purchased.

So i havent read everything here but here are my issues:

- i had to use an iPhone to properly create an account
- Finding friends is not possible. It just loads and loads and loads - it is never done.
- sometimes photo upload also just loads and loads without ever finishing.

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I love the app. I have a few constructive suggestions, and would love if you could introduce them:

1. More filters. If possible it would be nice to get the same filters as Instagram.
2. Find friends on Twitter. I'm not sure if they have that in the official Instagram app but it would be a welcomed addition.
3. Open the camera straight from the app (like in Instagram), also, to show the cropped screen while taking the photo so that the subject can be easily positioned.

That's it, awesome app, thanks for all the hard work.

Also, when you tape a photo in a friend's profile, it would be nice if we could swipe to the next photo. Currently you have to back out of the photo, and tap the next photo to view it.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
So far noticed that the paid app is really unstable, randomly closes to home screen, which happens quiet often and very random: leaving comments, liking photos, going through photos. This happens probably one time out of every 3 I use the app. Also noticed the app is a bit slow when loading to home screen, loading a photo or navigating between pages.

Anyone have an ETA on stability update and on friends management?

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I think the uploading problem is related to comment length. If you have too many characters in the comment, it hangs up and doesn't do anything. There needs to be an error message if the caption is too long.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I noticed a bug on my Lumia 920.

When I use itsdagram to upload a pic and I add hastags to it
the picture i just uploaded does NOT show up on the page with the other people's pics under the same hashtag.

i.e. #pokemon

However if i use my old android phone and upload the same pic
and use the same #pokemon tag and click it after it is uploaded
the picture is there.

I tried this with 3 different pics.
They do not show up at all on the hashtag page using itsdagram but they show up on the hashtag page using Instagram's android app.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I noticed a bug on my Lumia 920.

When I use itsdagram to upload a pic and I add hastags to it
the picture i just uploaded does NOT show up on the page with the other people's pics under the same hashtag.

i.e. #pokemon

However if i use my old android phone and upload the same pic
and use the same #pokemon tag and click it after it is uploaded
the picture is there.

I tried this with 3 different pics.
They do not show up at all on the hashtag page using itsdagram but they show up on the hashtag page using Instagram's android app.

I thought that too but I saw one of my hash tagged photo appear way down the list of photos and not at the top as you'd think being a new photo. So still a bug but slightly different ;)

cuzincurly

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Great app! but I'm having issues with tagging people on my 920.

when I press the @ button, nothing comes out, but if I restart the app a couple of times, the names of my friends come out without even pressing the @ button.

I hope this gets addressed soon! Thanks!

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Upload takes forever, can't get a single image uploaded right now.

EDIT: Noticed it works when writing like "text here #tags" instead of like this:

text here

#tags

Last edited:

jayruguitar

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Associated both Twitter and Facebook accounts. Uploads complete successfully. I can see it right away in my Twitter feed, but cannot see it in my Facebook feed. Cannot see it in the People hub, Facebook Beta app, Facebook app, or Facebook website.

However, Facebook friends can see the photos posted via Itsdagram as they receive "likes" and comments. I still cannot see them though.

Any ideas?

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Associated both Twitter and Facebook accounts. Uploads complete successfully. I can see it right away in my Twitter feed, but cannot see it in my Facebook feed. Cannot see it in the People hub, Facebook Beta app, Facebook app, or Facebook website.

However, Facebook friends can see the photos posted via Itsdagram as they receive "likes" and comments. I still cannot see them though.

Any ideas?

I thought I had the same problem. Turned out that I had a delay when the pics were forwarded to Facebook. Like 10 minutes.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

Any ideas?

I got that problem as well, then decide to download other facebook app since I thought the cause was Facebook Beta. Then went on the Facebook mobile site and saw my pics but 12h ago when I really upload them maybe 15 min ago...weird!!!

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Notifications and toasts no longer working despite everything checked and background tasks are running.. Could this be due to significant backend alterations relating to the upcoming update(s)? I can view likes and comments within the app, but no notifications are happening at present... Running a 920, UK, EE.

JazzBM

May 29, 2013
Visit site
So I've just downloaded this on my Lumia 920, and every time I try and register a new account it just says 'Creating account' at the top for maybe, 5 seconds not even that, and then just goes back to what I tried and registered (Usernames and password and stuff) and doesn't go past the register page?
I'm in the UK if that helps?

SomePetar

May 30, 2013
Visit site
The app is really great but the filters are not. Especially the last four ones, so ugly.

It would be great if it's possible to emulate Instagrams filters.
(And please don't add the aviary filters, they are fugly)

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
The app is really great but the filters are not. Especially the last four ones, so ugly.

It would be great if it's possible to emulate Instagrams filters.
(And please don't add the aviary filters, they are fugly)

here here dam fugly filters
I have use another app to filter then itdagram/instance to upload them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12