Official Itsdagram - Issues, suggestion or finally we have Instagram 100% thread!

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Figured it would be better to have a clutter free new thread about any issues that we all could post up and let Daniel know of since he reads here and other various places.

So far I have noticed the find friends form Facebook locks up, and gives you a white screen?

Also when you look at your friends profile, their "following and followers" pages are empty.

Other than that, so far it's been awesome, great job to the dev!

Itsdagram | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
have you linked your facebook yet? find friends works for me.
That's what I meant, I get to the authenticate screen and it goes to a white screen and nothing. I think my battery has been taking a hit but then again I have been using my phone more with the new app.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
What items are supposed to have notifications? I don't get notifications for likes, am I supposed to? Edit: I take they back, working for likes now. Must just check periodically.

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
My friend followed and it instantly showed up, one thing I have noticed is extreme battery loss, I turned off the background tasks for now and Im back to regular battery life

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Desperately needs to include a way to tag your location like the official app does. Not only does it not allow you to when uploading, but it also doesn't show you if one of your friends has tagged a location on one of their posts. Its simply not there.

weareinfinite

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Biggest glitches for me so far:
(1) "Find friends" doesn't seem to be working. It just says it's "finding" for a long time but nothing happens.
(2) As noted above, "following" and "followers" pages are empty when I look at other people's accounts
(3) Sometimes the background on a photo's comments turns black and I can't read any of the comments.

illegaloperation

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Biggest glitches for me so far:
(1) "Find friends" doesn't seem to be working. It just says it's "finding" for a long time but nothing happens.
(2) As noted above, "following" and "followers" pages are empty when I look at other people's accounts
(3) Sometimes the background on a photo's comments turns black and I can't read any of the comments.

I am using "Find friends". It does work for me.

LordXaero

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I noticed on more popular photos, with a lot of comments, the comments will not load up. Even if I click the comments part.

Other than that, I'm loving the app. I no longer feel empty about Windows Phone, not because Instagram is here, but because it was one of my most used apps when I had an iPhone. Now, everything is on my Windows Phone, and I love it.

foxik_suomi

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
When in list view (not grid view) it sometimes glitches out, so say I click on one photo, it loads a different one.
I've got the same problem when I tried to like friend's photos in list view. After several likes in a row app started to glitch.

Also there was a problem with creating new account. I entered login, password and all that, followed couple of people from my contact list and after that app immideatly shut down. But account was created so I guess it's somewhat okay.
One more thing. When view list of followers in the app, they duplicate. But it's a minor issue. Here's the screenshot: http://savepic.net/3729678.png

illegaloperation

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Additional note for those who don't know: the app may crash on upload if the "Regional format" is not set to United States (English).

The developer is already aware of this bug.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte