Official Itsdagram - Issues, suggestion or finally we have Instagram 100% thread!

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Instance should be working together with foror. They can make instance redirect users to fotor ,when user is about to upload, to put fotor filter.

SomePetar

May 30, 2013
Visit site
here here dam fugly filters
I have use another app to filter then itdagram/instance to upload them

Which ones do you use? I Like Besnap the most, it's closest to Instagram filters, and I like Nokia's photo apps, such as creative studio and Sophie Lens.
I was an iphone user and iPhone has some amazing apps such as VSCO and Afterlight, so im missing that kind of an experience on Lumia. Can't wait for Hipstamatic finally

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I would like to see a feature like instamessage to create messages I can upload as pictures.

i saw that kind of app in google play store so i guess its possible for us. But not sure whether we can message the instamessage user on iOS and android or not

Mathematicsb

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
I just got this app recently so sorry if this is old news... I can't share a photo with this app directly from the camera app... Is there something wrong with my install or is that normal? I can share with instagraph.

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I just got this app recently so sorry if this is old news... I can't share a photo with this app directly from the camera app... Is there something wrong with my install or is that normal? I can share with instagraph.
Instance was able to share directly from photos hub however it had bugs on cropping image directly from photos. So they decided to pull the feature off. Maybe fixes are coming

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
After the name changed, the app seems to be very slow, the pictures are smaller. What happened?

Not slower for me, it's your connection for sure.

Critique:

I don't really like that the ADD button is under the input line when making a comment. Why not remove it and make ENTER on the keyboard an "accept"? Much more effecient.

Castor Troy

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone view peoples comments in Instance? I cannot view the comments people are making on pics. Is it just me?

UPDATE: I'm a WP newb (came from Android) and figured it out :) Clicking on the pic allows comment views instead of adding comment and being able to see them. Doh!

Last edited:

navstarr

May 14, 2013
Visit site
i bet his snapchat app is running off the same server....i can't upload pics for days at a time and my app crashes all the time when viewing pics

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss