In-ear Headphones Recomendation

zukirin

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
As the title says, I am interested in some recommendations in the $30 price range (possibly a bit higher if really worth it). I am by no means an audiophile, and in fact the new Apple EarPods were pretty decent for me but they broke easily. I have been eyeing the nokia purity in-ears on ebay which were going for 30-50, bit I would like to hear some better opinions!

Thanks!

usnberry

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
There a $10 Panasonic set on Amazon with 4 stars and they're as good as my $70 Shure.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

kevin2577

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Nokia purity in ear headphones on sale on amazon for $49(usu. 99) great deal, bought mine at full retail and love them, almost want to get a pair on sale in a different color.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
A bit more than your $50 price range, I bought the LG Tone+ on Amazon and paid $56 for it. I wanted wireless since I use headphones most often when I'm cutting the grass or working in the yard, and was tired of the wire getting caught and yanking it out of my ear. Also, they cost more at Verizon, but if you have a corporate discount, the salesman told me (when I saw them and asked out of curiosity - I'd already purchased mine) that with the discount it would be about $52.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm still using the earbuds I got from my Focus. So far so good. lol

The headphones that Samsung sold with the focus were really decent phones. I thought they were really confortable and sounded good too! Mine eventually broke though.

I currently have Zagg smartbuds. I bought them because they use screen protector material on the cord to protect from fraying, and they sound pretty good. The downside is the way the cord is shaped, you have to sort of put the cord around your neck, so its a little bit of a production to actually put the phones around and fit everything up before going for a walk or whatever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster