Updating Facebook "brand/artist" page

Patty Bee

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I've googled a lot about this thing but couldn't really find an answer so maybe somebody can help me out..

I need to know if it's possible to update my own facebook brand/artist page from wp8. I've read all the non official apps for updating your brand page are withdrawn. I think the official facebook app doesn't feature updating your page at the moment. Especially updating photo's is necessary for me...

Or is it possible to upload pictures via the browser?

Thanks for your time ;)

Pat

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I've googled a lot about this thing but couldn't really find an answer so maybe somebody can help me out..

I need to know if it's possible to update my own facebook brand/artist page from wp8. I've read all the non official apps for updating your brand page are withdrawn. I think the official facebook app doesn't feature updating your page at the moment. Especially updating photo's is necessary for me...

Or is it possible to upload pictures via the browser?

Thanks for your time ;)

Pat

So I just tried doing some stuff through facebook using the browser. If you go to the mobile version of facebook's website (on your wp8 device) and tap upload picture, it brings up a message saying you can't do it. BUT, it does give you a personalized email address that if you send a picture to it, it automatically gets posted. I don't know if it would be any different for your band's page but that might be a work around. Worth a try!

Patty Bee

May 21, 2013
Visit site
If anyone googles for the same problem or somebody who's curious ;)

Yes it's possible! You can get a personalized e-mail adres for your "brand" page just like your normal profile. You can send a mail to that adres including a picture and a caption in the subject line!

Pretty cool actually. Saves time of opening the app

BTW, got me a lumia 920... And very happy with it :D

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss