N.O.V.A 3 wtf may month almost over still waiting???'-_-

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Amm wate hell it was "promised" to come this week or rather I should say this month but I don't see it at all. The rumor is obviously false which means we won't get it probably gonna have to wait for another month

FavBrowser

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Amm wate hell it was "promised" to come this week or rather I should say this month but I don't see it at all. The rumor is obviously false which means we won't get it probably gonna have to wait for another month

Actually, it was promised for 2012 Holidays, welcome to Windows Phone, here is your hat

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Then you should know that you should never take anything about WP and apps for granted as everything is always delayed, pushed back, canceled and so on.

yes but my issue is with wpcentral they should not spread lies !! Lol their sources must be 100% when it comes to games I like games they should know it LMAO :D

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
First person shooters suck on mobile phones. It's good for showing off your phone but I doubt anyone will be playing this game.

U say so but others do u also have the option of controller support of the game can support ofc just because you don't play fps doesn't mean the rest dont

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
yes but my issue is with wpcentral they should not spread lies !! Lol their sources must be 100% when it comes to games I like games they should know it LMAO :D

if it was reported earlier and then cancelled or delayed later on it is not a lie. They reported the information they had, at the time they had it. There is nothing deceitful or to be considered a "lie" about reporting information they had at the time if the information changes at a later date.

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Probably a Nokia exclusive that's why we haven't seen it yet, doubt we ever will either!!!

Lol you love bashing Nokia do you , here's my question why should Nokia realease their apps or games for other OEM WP devices (which they do) but other OEMs do not, you talk about fairness thts not fair, haters like you must get a education first :)

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Lol you love bashing Nokia do you , here's my question why should Nokia realease their apps or games for other OEM WP devices (which they do) but other OEMs do not, you talk about fairness thts not fair, haters like you must get a education first :)

I've seen what Nokia did to WP7 by hoovering popular apps off the store and making them exclusive to their own devices, lets not forget about Viber, who told WP7 users that VOIP calling would come to all Windows Phones, they then said that they couldn't and were then thrown some money by Nokia and brought VOIP calling to Nokia phones only while the rest of us, the early adopters, were stuck with a ****ty messenger app. That's the reason why I hate Nokia.

Lets see shall we, HERE Maps, Drive and Transit for ALL windows phones apart from Nokia are developed by Navteq who are a division of Nokia but a separate entity in their own right, not only that but the mapping data is also used by Bing Maps on Windows Phone. All other OEMs apps have been created by the OEMs themselves and considering how much hate you have for Samsung, would you want their apps on your phone.

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I've seen what Nokia did to WP7 by hoovering popular apps off the store and making them exclusive to their own devices, lets not forget about Viber, who told WP7 users that VOIP calling would come to all Windows Phones, they then said that they couldn't and were then thrown some money by Nokia and brought VOIP calling to Nokia phones only while the rest of us, the early adopters, were stuck with a ****ty messenger app. That's the reason why I hate Nokia.

Lets see shall we, HERE Maps, Drive and Transit for ALL windows phones apart from Nokia are developed by Navteq who are a division of Nokia but a separate entity in their own right, not only that but the mapping data is also used by Bing Maps on Windows Phone. All other OEMs apps have been created by the OEMs themselves and considering how much hate you have for Samsung, would you want their apps on your phone.
And why not, nokia brought most of those apps themselves not Microsoft and for the Apps from other OEMs I don't care, but I see it as fairness. You complain about Nokia but what of the other OEMs it goes both ways pal !!

Nokia made WP as we know it today and for me hating Samsung and HTC, I have real things against them unlike you which is about apps loool xD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)