N.O.V.A 3 wtf may month almost over still waiting???'-_-

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Peepz relax lol if ur phone dies right this second, life will go on!! We get f#%&ed over by every OEM, Nokia included n I personally like the way they are doing things! At least they try, unlike MS where we STILL have 300 posts a day about "other"

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Peepz relax lol if ur phone dies right this second, life will go on!! We get f#%&ed over by every OEM, Nokia included n I personally like the way they are doing things! At least they try, unlike MS where we STILL have 300 posts a day about "other"

+1 except the fcked part its all Nokia they do their best to bring apps I can't see why they can't add a little exclusivity :)

And Ms should really get in gear not funny anymore LOLZ xD

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
No its not funny anymore to still have a problem that should have been fixed on the very first update! I like that apps are sandboxed for our protection but not to the point it chews our memory. I know I've gone off on a tangent but its the little things that I'm getting sick of:(

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
No its not funny anymore to still have a problem that should have been fixed on the very first update! I like that apps are sandboxed for our protection but not to the point it chews our memory. I know I've gone off on a tangent but its the little things that I'm getting sick of:(

don't worry I'm also negative, mostly when it comes,to data sense worst fail I have seen in my entire fcken life -_-

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site

how has Nokia screwed anyone over except maybe the meego lovers?

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Every OEM does bro! How many times have they promised a feature to appear only to have it postponed?? I've been with Nokia my entire life but they f%#& around like everyone else! And I think Meego actually has more features than Windows Phone n I'm shattered I got rid of my N9:(

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I unfortunately got rid of an N8 also:( I know it wasn't as powerful as the 808 but it still took amazing pics! I took a pic of a pic with it once n the copy turned out better than the original!!! Should have kept it :(

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
And why not, nokia brought most of those apps themselves not Microsoft and for the Apps from other OEMs I don't care, but I see it as fairness. You complain about Nokia but what of the other OEMs it goes both ways pal !!

Nokia made WP as we know it today and for me hating Samsung and HTC, I have real things against them unlike you which is about apps loool xD

You talk about fairness then how about the Nokia Music or Storage Check apps being made available for all Windows Phones. Yeah, they won't as those are made by Nokia for Nokia phones just like the Samsung and HTC developed apps that are exclusive to their phones.

I have nothing against timed exclusives, typically from EA who would have ignored Windows Phone if it wasn't for Nokia. What I disagree with is the removal of popular apps from the store, such as Viber or more recently Zinio, that could, and should, be available for all Windows Phone users to enjoy and making them exclusive to Nokia.

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
You talk about fairness then how about the Nokia Music or Storage Check apps being made available for all Windows Phones. Yeah, they won't as those are made by Nokia for Nokia phones just like the Samsung and HTC developed apps that are exclusive to their phones.

I have nothing against timed exclusives, typically from EA who would have ignored Windows Phone if it wasn't for Nokia. What I disagree with is the removal of popular apps from the store, such as Viber or more recently Zinio, that could, and should, be available for all Windows Phone users to enjoy and making them exclusive to Nokia.

lol dude Nokia music is an exclusive add in for Lumia's its like Microsofts office and the storage check issue thts Nokia thts just a oem helping its users and gdr 2 will have storage check too so why complain about tht

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
lol dude Nokia music is an exclusive add in for Lumia's its like Microsofts office and the storage check issue thts Nokia thts just a oem helping its users and gdr 2 will have storage check too so why complain about tht

Then why is Nokia Music available for Windows RT and Windows 8 if it's exclusive to the Lumia?

I didn't complain, I did the same thing as you and pointed out that in terms of fairness if other OEMs were to release their apps for other phones then Nokia would have to do the same!!!

Like I said I'm grateful to Nokia for bringing apps from the likes of EA that are timed exclusives, but exclusive apps that should be on the store for everyone isn't being fair really, is it?

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Then why is Nokia Music available for Windows RT and Windows 8 if it's exclusive to the Lumia?

I didn't complain, I did the same thing as you and pointed out that in terms of fairness if other OEMs were to release their apps for other phones then Nokia would have to do the same!!!

Like I said I'm grateful to Nokia for bringing apps from the likes of EA that are timed exclusives, but exclusive apps that should be on the store for everyone isn't being fair really, is it?

well remember Nokia music was first on Lumia thts a reason some people might complain and also Nokia music is very big its still Lumia exclusive thts how i see it they will probably bring it to other oems but come on nokia music = Lumia in some ways ;)

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site

The other OEMs aren't releasing quality apps. Nokia has all it's eggs in WP8's basket so anything they can do to ensure that you will buy a Nokia is saving them. They've made it feel as though you can buy Nokia or you can buy a lesser device, your choice. That's what every OEM should be striving for.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I've seen what Nokia did to WP7 by hoovering popular apps off the store and making them exclusive to their own devices, lets not forget about Viber, who told WP7 users that VOIP calling would come to all Windows Phones, they then said that they couldn't and were then thrown some money by Nokia and brought VOIP calling to Nokia phones only while the rest of us, the early adopters, were stuck with a ****ty messenger app. That's the reason why I hate Nokia.

Lets see shall we, HERE Maps, Drive and Transit for ALL windows phones apart from Nokia are developed by Navteq who are a division of Nokia but a separate entity in their own right, not only that but the mapping data is also used by Bing Maps on Windows Phone. All other OEMs apps have been created by the OEMs themselves and considering how much hate you have for Samsung, would you want their apps on your phone.

Don't fight other wp OEM's! Fight other OS's! lol

Last edited:

maroonedWP

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
And we were talking about N.O.V.A 3? Or Real Racing 3? Here's a fact: gaming on WP8 can be awesome but thanks to MS it sucks. Just make Xbox titles to WP8 and problem will be solved.

Can't we have Midtown Madness on WP? It will be awesome... But no we have to stick with crappy Real Racing 2 with our awesome L920. We need more backup from Microsoft -M$-

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
And we were talking about N.O.V.A 3? Or Real Racing 3? Here's a fact: gaming on WP8 can be awesome but thanks to MS it sucks. Just make Xbox titles to WP8 and problem will be solved.

Can't we have Midtown Madness on WP? It will be awesome... But no we have to stick with crappy Real Racing 2 with our awesome L920. We need more backup from Microsoft -M$-

I agree

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb