Instagram question

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
With itsdagram name and icon change coming,I was wondering does this mean that they(instagram) are now fully aware of the app. Meaning that even if they aren't supporting it or windows phone, they are leaving the app formerly know as itsdagram as is?

rahul4aug

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
With itsdagram name and icon change coming,I was wondering does this mean that they(instagram) are now fully aware of the app. Meaning that even if they aren't supporting it or windows phone, they are leaving the app formerly know as itsdagram as is?
interesting part is they want logo and name changed or pull it from store but they have no problem with hacked api. Does it mean they do not care about wp or they are ok with this client as long as its branding is not affected? In any case it looks official client is still far away

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
interesting part is they want logo and name changed or pull it from store but they have no problem with hacked api. Does it mean they do not care about wp or they are ok with this client as long as its branding is not affected? In any case it looks official client is still far away
yeah that does sound strange lol. I guess their image is more important than the API being uses lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss