Bluetooth Battery Status

nongfu

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I've been reading the articles on wpcentral for quite a while but only now joined the forums. My Lumia 920 is my first smartphone and my second Nokia (coming from an e63). Generally I'm extremely happy with the experience so far. However there are still quite a few improvements that can be made but I hope that we'll see the platform improving more with the major update in summer.

Anyway, to get to why I am posting. I have a bluetooth speaker at home (Doss Assimo) which works great with the phone. However, when connected to an iOS device (and android I think as well, haven't had a chance to try), the phone is able to show how much battery the speaker has left. Is there any way for seeing this on a Windows Phone? I haven't found the feature anywhere on google or the settings menu but maybe someone here knows more than me.

nongfu

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I did try that, however the speaker doesn't show up there. All the same, the accessories menu says that it's only for Nokia accessories.. (on my phone anyway). Thanks for the response though! Any other thoughts? Maybe it's just not possible (yet)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos